Dream on....

Not a queensryche fan then i take it?? :)

and I don't ask people to explain when they post in turkish/orcish or whatever that is. it's cool to have secrets

not much of a fan these days Corleone, but they were my favourite band when I was a kid. one of the first albums i bought was the warning on vinyl. Saw them live on the empire tour..apart from their dress sense it was probably one of the best gigs I've ever seen..

I was reading an interview with tate where he said that the remianing band members only talk to each other tru their lawyers or managers....how the jaysus do you record an album that way??

Originally posted by Thirsty of Sin
I dream about Anathema in Brazil... And a live album too ;-)
heeeey thats my dream too!!! lol :D (hehe yea i am Brazilian too..)

humm my biggest dream actually is to make a good family with the man i love and keep listening anathema and katatonia w/ him until we die lol :D
and i wish violence wasnt THIS big as it is nowadays here in Brazil..

and hey, Nevermore rulz indeed.. ;)

sounds quite interesting, and black humour is always great :D I really wish you all the best for it and hopefully you'll get it published :)

Originally posted by Heiko
I'm dreaming about letting go. A big relief. Nothing left in my mind to worry about. Emptiness, for as long as it can last.

I need it. badly.

well,dear,that makes two of us?or maybe 3,4,5????millions????/aw god....let me sink into oblivion,let me dive into Lethe...