Dream on....

Originally posted by ashure

world travel is my ultimate dream too! And I wanna begin to make this dream come true when some parts of Europe "runs dry"
:p

p.s : söyleyemeyeceðin dileðini çok merak ettim
eyes.gif

no, i cant tell... :p

*bunu söyleyerek de aþk meþkle ilgili olduðunu baðýra baðýra söylemiþ oldum*

Originally posted by Don Corleone

no, i cant tell... :p

*bunu söyleyerek de aþk meþkle ilgili olduðunu baðýra baðýra söylemiþ oldum*

yeah this is why I don't get it..what if you tell it in this board, we run and tell the girl or what? oh come ooooooon
azzangel.gif

I'm dreaming about escaping from the labirynth i'm in... Want to find a new home finally.
Then: to create (good :) ) music.
And during it making people happier, make them find the way and think about things deeper not only visually as they often do....

And meet with friends who are sooo faaar awaaaaaay :( ;)

I'd like to have a son, definetly..a daughter would come with a lot of burdensome responsibility within, and I'm already tired of dealing with "girl stuff",so..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ashure
I'd like to have a son, definetly..a daughter would come with a lot of burdensome responsibility within, and I'm already tired of dealing with "girl stuff",so..... :rolleyes:

i swear im not a sexist, but thats true. i have a six-year-old sister, and i have to say things are tough. but, anyways, she is the most wonderful thing in the world for me. so it's worth all the trouble.

Originally posted by Don Corleone

i swear im not a sexist, but thats true. i have a six-year-old sister, and i have to say things are tough. but, anyways, she is the most wonderful thing in the world for me. so it's worth all the trouble.

things wouldn't be easier with a six-years-old boy :)