Dreams of Turisas

After i went to Paganfest, I have had a dream or two,where im back at the concert and after the show im hanging out with the bands and stuff. Pretty fun but not quite as interesting as yours Siriku lol.

I have just also remembered that Nygard was smoking an expensive cigar as well.

I wonder what a dream analyst would say if they saw the dreams I had.

I'm no expert, but in my professional opinion you're probably fucked. I had a hearty laugh, thank you for being drunk and having no shame.

I'm kidding of course. It would be interesting to find out what a huge snake and a cigar have to do with your subconscious. :saint:
Park bench on the other hand...I can't pin that one down.

I am not going to comment on the cobra and cigar beyond two words..."phallic imagery".

I have odd dreams all the time, sometimes about people I know. I had one the other day when I dozed off after my shower that my dad came home from work, came into my room and started telling something 'really important' that I had to be sure to remember. It was so vivid I spent the rest of the day terrified that something had happened and he'd come in when I was half asleep, and that I was going to miss something or not know I had to do something. T'was bizarre.

Turisas popped up in a couple of them a while back, apparently completely at random. One was a variation on a recurring theme where I have to catch a spider, only in that particular one, I had Olli going super-super-crazy-arachnophobe on me as said spider came up the stairs :lol:

The other one was possily the best dream I've ever had, that involved Thraxas and myself comandeering the Turisas tour bus after a gig (which, bizarrely, was in Wolverhampton), driving to the nearest IKEA, acquiring vast quantities of Kopparberg and various vodkas, getting very, very, very drunk, climbing in through the driver's window after Tude and Warlord barricaded the main door, then managing to leave Lisko outside IKEA hugging a bottle of Jagermeister and swearing at anything that moved.

The drunken behaviour was so realistic, I woke up half-convinced I'd missed something and it'd somehow happened :erk:

Your all crackheads

i would never dream of Turisas playing a gig in my back garden on our raised decking which is kinda like a stage to a group of my friends and family or anything like that.... of course not.

The other one was possily the best dream I've ever had, that involved Thraxas and myself comandeering the Turisas tour bus after a gig (which, bizarrely, was in Wolverhampton), driving to the nearest IKEA, acquiring vast quantities of Kopparberg and various vodkas, getting very, very, very drunk, climbing in through the driver's window after Tude and Warlord barricaded the main door, then managing to leave Lisko outside IKEA hugging a bottle of Jagermeister and swearing at anything that moved.

The drunken behaviour was so realistic, I woke up half-convinced I'd missed something and it'd somehow happened :erk:

But that did happen! Twice, in fact.

I am not going to comment on the cobra and cigar beyond two words..."phallic imagery".

Turisas popped up in a couple of them a while back, apparently completely at random. One was a variation on a recurring theme where I have to catch a spider, only in that particular one, I had Olli going super-super-crazy-arachnophobe on me as said spider came up the stairs :lol:

spiders mean lesbian sex right? :Smug:
(I believe you said something like that once...)

so..Olli is afraid of lesbians then? :err:

But that did happen! Twice, in fact.

I knew it!

Where've you hidden the rest of my blackberry Kopparberg, you bastard?

spiders mean lesbian sex right? :Smug:
(I believe you said something like that once...)

so..Olli is afraid of lesbians then? :err:

Actually spiders mean feminine power...it was Katie who interpreted it specifically as lesbian sex :p

Probably just means the poor guy's intimidated by women. Can't think why that would be. :saint:

I never have vivid dreams about the bands I like.

I have vivid dreams about huge animals. One dream a grizzly bear was hugging me, another dream two big lions were laying around in my garage and another dream I saw a spotted leopard, male lion and black panther laying in the grass in my yard.

I once dreamt that Turisas played a small venue on a boat in Leeds, and they covered a Gogol Bordello song :D

see as far as I know we've never managed to get Turisas in the Dry Dock, we've got Dragonforce in there before, but not Turisas.... who's gonna join me in a campaign to get Turisas to play Dry Dock (for those of you not from leeds, the Dry Dock is a pub, that is literally an old boat, placed slap bang in the middle of leeds).

Actually spiders mean feminine power...it was Katie who interpreted it specifically as lesbian sex :p

LIES!

Probably just means the poor guy's intimidated by women. Can't think why that would be. :saint:

He's met you... (love you really girl!)

on a bizarre note, I had a dream last night, where me and Mika went to a gig, and we met Olli Sykes, and he was a really nice guy.... Quite a disturbing dream really ...

see as far as I know we've never managed to get Turisas in the Dry Dock, we've got Dragonforce in there before, but not Turisas.... who's gonna join me in a campaign to get Turisas to play Dry Dock (for those of you not from leeds, the Dry Dock is a pub, that is literally an old boat, placed slap bang in the middle of leeds).

:O Never heard of that place, although I'm not completely from Leeds.
I'll join ;):D