Dreams of Turisas

*eyes Thraxas suspiciously*

You sure? You wouldn't change your answer if I were to...say...confiscate your Irish Knights? :Smug:

Whisky dreams? Let's just say running across the glens in a kilt, eating a deep-fried kebab and hunting wild haggis are all involved. While Turisas cover Donald Where's Yer Troosers in the background.

I last checked this post at 11 replies. I come back and I see..30?! How can anyone get so much out of a narrow topic such as mine?

And then I see the usual suspects going off topic,XD. My powers of going off topic are large, but not as large as Katie and Vikingess ,XD.

I am humbled in your presence.

you have much to learn, but we shall teach you, oh yes, we shall!!!

I dreamed about Turisas the last night, when I wasnt hugging the toilet -.-

It was Jussi and Mathias hunting me through a dark forest and Olli riding in a dragon above me and laughing at me. Netta was an elf telling me intelligent but not helping sentences to get out of that situation...but well...

O gad. Yes.

I had this dream, not too long ago actually. Maybe last week or a little before. I think it might have had something to do with the fact I'd played Silent Hill earlier that day. ANYWAY.

I was in this hospital. It was all broken down and gross; kinda looked like it'd been gutted by fire. The windows had these black tarp things over them, and the only light was coming from this crickety, creaky ceiling lamp that kept flickering on and off.
I was in a hospital bed, hooked up to IVs. I look over at the side of the room, and there's this chair. And Nygard's sitting in it. I couldn't see his face or anything, though, because it was covered by this white sheet. This nasty, bloodstained white sheet. Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew it was him, because you tend to know these things when it comes to dreams. Anyway, I could see the rest of his body, and the image looked kind of like this:
sheet.jpg

He was talking, but I couldn't hear most of what he said...probably because his face was covered. However, SOME things could be made out-- something about there being a body in the basement, and broken glass. He also said something like..."You need to paint your body with [something I don't remember]. It will help you blend in with the walls. That's the only way you can escape it. If you use too much, find Petri in the [something I can't remember], he can supply you with more."

Escape from what? And who the hell is Petri? Petri Lindroos? Petri Lindroos is going to supply me with wall-blending paint?!

It was bizarre-- the way he talked, it was really slow and really hesitant, in a half-whisper.

Man. I woke up and I was bugging the fuck out.