Dreams of Turisas

hahahahahahaha i love you guys!!!! Although now i'm worried about my reputation as resident go-off-topic-girl....

yes, who knew that comedian's could be life-savers!!! Although he may not have been a comedian, he could have been collecting an award... i have no idea! although it would be pretty good to have bill bailey or eddie izzard save my life!

hahahahahahaha i love you guys!!!! Although now i'm worried about my reputation as resident go-off-topic-girl....

yes, who knew that comedian's could be life-savers!!! Although he may not have been a comedian, he could have been collecting an award... i have no idea! although it would be pretty good to have bill bailey or eddie izzard save my life!

We applaud you, Katie. It must have been quite an obstacle to overcome. December 3rd will forever be burned in our memories and we will celebrate it for years to come. :'D

Maybe it's a secret comedian rule or something. Maybe that, in order to become a successful comedian, they must learn the art of saving lives.

(Oh shit, I should stop talking before they realize I've discovered their secret. *shifty eyes*)

We applaud you, Katie. It must have been quite an obstacle to overcome. December 3rd will forever be burned in our memories and we will celebrate it for years to come. :'D

Maybe it's a secret comedian rule or something. Maybe that, in order to become a successful comedian, they must learn the art of saving lives.

(Oh shit, I should stop talking before they realize I've discovered their secret. *shifty eyes*)

but see that suggests my dreams are prophetic... or psychic... or something along those lines. and that's just a scary thought considering some of the things i dream about!!!

I had another dream last night, not directly about Turisas but linked with them...
Started off in a huge hall in Middlesborough (no really, it wasn't a nightmare!) Dragonforce/Turisas had just played and then I met my sister and she decided she was coming with me to Paris, but whereas I was setting off the next day she would set off the day after. So the next day I go to Paris, go to my hotel room, then realise that when my sister arrives I'll be at the DF/Turisas gig (0h noes!!!) then some weird cleaner people come in and start trashing my hotel room, then I go sightseeing (and this is one of those dreams where you're suddenly aware you're dreaming) I'm walking down a street and suddenly realise it's in England, so I think to myself "You're dreaming, just change it" and voila! I'm in paris again! With my mum, and we walk past 'Belle's house' which is just this old house with nothing in that people pay a fortune to see, we realise it's a scam and walk on...
Then my bloody alarm went off and I had to get up :(

but see that suggests my dreams are prophetic... or psychic... or something along those lines. and that's just a scary thought considering some of the things i dream about!!!

I had another dream last night, not directly about Turisas but linked with them...
Started off in a huge hall in Middlesborough (no really, it wasn't a nightmare!) Dragonforce/Turisas had just played and then I met my sister and she decided she was coming with me to Paris, but whereas I was setting off the next day she would set off the day after. So the next day I go to Paris, go to my hotel room, then realise that when my sister arrives I'll be at the DF/Turisas gig (0h noes!!!) then some weird cleaner people come in and start trashing my hotel room, then I go sightseeing (and this is one of those dreams where you're suddenly aware you're dreaming) I'm walking down a street and suddenly realise it's in England, so I think to myself "You're dreaming, just change it" and voila! I'm in paris again! With my mum, and we walk past 'Belle's house' which is just this old house with nothing in that people pay a fortune to see, we realise it's a scam and walk on...
Then my bloody alarm went off and I had to get up :(

BELLE'S HOUSE :lol:! Oh god, that's amazing.

OH HOLY SHIT, I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM LAST NIGHT. It wasn't quite Turisas-related, but it was music-related. Warning, I remember it very vividly, so it's kinda long!:

So I was on this bus going to see Children of Bodom (wtf, subconscious). There was this kid sitting next to me who looked about 12, and he had like...a zillion lip rings. It looked like he had metal herpes. It was ridiculous and completely unattractive. Anyway, this kid kept telling me that they had this new song that nobody had ever heard yet, and that tonight would be the first time it was played.

So we got there, and the place was like...this HUGE, ELEGANT ballroom-type place, with huge stained glass windows and red velvet carpets and an extremely high ceiling. The stage was all bloody and there was this huge box covered with a sheet on one end. After a little bit, Alexi comes out on stage. He had on these leather pants and this black...studded...harness...thing. He walked up to the mic and was like:

"Okay, you motherfuckers. We're doing something we've never done before and we have a very special person with us to help."

He walked over to the covered box on the side of the stage and pulled the sheet off...

Dude, it was HERI JOENSEN OF TÝR. IN A CAGE. AND HE HAD WINGS. AND HE UNDERSTANDABLY DIDN'T LOOK TOO HAPPY.

So Alexi continues.

"It took eighteen of my best men to capture him, but we were successful. Shall we begin?"

Alexi pulled his guitar out of absolute NOWHERE, and suddenly, everyone else was on stage. They started up some weird, much heavier version of Týr's "Hail To The Hammer". While they were playing it, these really creepy marionette things came down on strings from the ceiling and subsequently caught fire while Alexi started violently vomiting this really disgusting-looking red stuff that looked like pieces of mutilated organs.

For some reason I had a really bad feeling about all of this, so I decided to leave. I got up, but I felt like I was stuck to the floor and couldn't move.

Then out of nowhere, Heri calls out from his cage: "Stop this! This isn't right! I can't let you have Thailand because you'll do everything incorrectly!"

Then my cat jumped on my bed, and I woke up. :( Damnit.

LOL that sounds all so....random :rofl: lmao

It was definitely...strange. :lol:

haha why so amazing?

what is it with you and sheets????? First Nygard now heri... I worried about you :p

Because...just the fact it was being advertised as the house of a fictional character and everyone comes running like "OMG I GOTTA SEE THIS!" is just... :lol:

At least there was a reason for the sheet this time! D: And it wasn't bloody and over his body, just over the cage, because Alexi wanted it to be a surprise or something. .__.

I don't know what scares me more-- the fact Alexi had amassed an army of at least eighteen people and now wants to take over Thailand (so I assume), or the fact he is going around sticking men with wings in cages and is using them as stage decorations. :|

the first part would scare me more, as long as Alexi wouldnt go hunting on me with those "wings-men" I´ll be ok LOLOL

Because...just the fact it was being advertised as the house of a fictional character and everyone comes running like "OMG I GOTTA SEE THIS!" is just... :lol:

ah well you see I only made the connection to Beauty and the beast when i woke up, in the dream 'Belle' was a real woman, no idea who, she was just one of those women that everyone should know about...

ah well you see I only made the connection to Beauty and the beast when i woke up, in the dream 'Belle' was a real woman, no idea who, she was just one of those women that everyone should know about...

Ohhhh. :0 I see!

I wanna see the pic of that XD

BRBTHAILAND.jpg

"Oh, fuck."

awwww cute :D lovely drawing :D
*didnt expect to find herself in a drawing that soon*