Dreams of Turisas

ok, I almost never ever dream about bands or so, so I find it kinda weird that last night I dreamed that I was on tour with Turisas :lol:
that's what seeing them twice in 1 week does with you I guess.. :erk:

I had a Turisas dream. And as usual it was rather disturbing (the last band dream I had was Apocalyptica finally doing the soita alasti thing...ahem...)

It was after a Turisas gig and I was hanging out outside with some people (no idea who). Suddenly somebody told us we should follow him to witness Mathias making a new baby (apparently he already had one). So we did and we found Mathias somewhere outside with a rather obese girl, wearing only oven mitts (Mathias, the girl was still dressed).

oh dear, then I rather prefer dreaming about Jussi chinning the bar on my window shelf -.-

I had a boring Turisas dream. They were playing on stairs.

yeah, that's it, hahaha, told you it was boring. It would have been more entertaining if one them fell down the stairs but they didn't...

I seem to be having a strange run of dream regarding the Disney Store. Had a dream last night that I went to see Turisas play in Southampton and after the gig we all went to the Disney Store and Mathias jumped into the middle of plush mountain. The next days gig was in Glasgow and the band kindly offered me a lift... about halfway there i realised I'd left my car in Southampton so had no way to get home from the glasgow gig (which Turisas and another guy on the bus who was apparently their tour manager found hilarious). Then bizarrely met up with my dad in a service station just outside glasgow airport...

but why did they play on stairs? so they look all the same size or what? XD

I don't think that was it, because they kept walking up and down (apart from Tude I guess. Now I think of it, I haven't seen him in my dream).

Had a dream last night that I went to see Turisas play in Southampton and after the gig we all went to the Disney Store and Mathias jumped into the middle of plush mountain.

that should be fun to do some day (I doubt people in the store would appreciate it).

Wow! Just saw my first Turisas dream?
I was in Lapland in some cottage, which looked quite as same, as it looked like in the "Finnish Summer with Turisas"-DVD. I was playing some songs with Jussi, Tude and RunQ from Turmion Kätilöt :)D?). I had no idea where other people was, but anyway, we played some songs. I think we switched turns with RunQ (we both played keyboards) and finally I started to play a bit bass.
Then, as RunQ left, I stole his place and then I asked from Jussi and Tude: "Do you know a song called Sahti-Waari?"
I wondered why they laughed, but then I got it too :p
We started to play it (I remember Jussi cursing about the chords in it :D) but I woke up pretty soon after that.

Weird huh? Or MAYBE it's the future?:headbang:

that should be fun to do some day (I doubt people in the store would appreciate it).

Haha not so much fun as impossible, due to the fact that plush mountains don't exist anymore. and as someone who used to work at the Disney store, i can tell you that, no, we didn't appreciate people jumping in it, 1) it's not a pure mountain of toys, it has a wooden base that goes up in levels, so you're more likely to injure yourself than land in a soft pile of toys 2) we had to re-organise it every single night, took a minimum of 40 minutes to take off a good number of toys, split them into individual characters and rearrange them so there was a lovely display of toys all split into sections of characters... so when you've spent 40mins to an hour doing that and some git comes in and jumps on it and messes it up... it makes you cry
then again if the person injures himself on the hidden base, tears can turn to laughter:heh:

*laughing*
PINK? then he´d need a pink-violin aswell, and both would hurt our eyes when it is combined with the red-black warpaint ^^ XD