Dreams of Turisas

awwww cute lovely drawing
*didnt expect to find herself in a drawing that soon*

Thank you! :3

it was rather bizarre, in the dream it was like 'oh belle, yeah i know who you mean' i woke up and i was like 'who the hell is belle????'

that drawing's amazing, you're so talented!!!

also...
BONDAGE!!!!

...I wonder what this Belle's house looked like. Even though it was a scam. :zipit:

Thank you so much <3

BONDAGE. XD Well that's what he was wearing in the dream! The harness/pants/boots at least. Not sure about the belt or the spiked collar or the gauntlets but I threw them in there for effect. :lol:

lol that actually looks quite a lot like Cari. lol.

I had to find her photo on the photo thread before I drew it. XD

...I wonder what this Belle's house looked like. Even though it was a scam. :zipit:

Thank you so much <3

BONDAGE. XD Well that's what he was wearing in the dream! The harness/pants/boots at least. Not sure about the belt or the spiked collar or the gauntlets but I threw them in there for effect. :lol:

I had to find her photo on the photo thread before I drew it. XD

bizarrely it looked like a proper old fashioned house, you know the ones painted white with black beams crossed over them, very much like the house on the right below, but it was detached, all alone in the middle of this square...

york-city-center.jpg

haha, once again i say: BONDAGE!!!

bizarrely it looked like a proper old fashioned house, you know the ones painted white with black beams crossed over them, very much like the house on the right below, but it was detached, all alone in the middle of this square...

york-city-center.jpg

haha, once again i say: BONDAGE!!!

How quaint and cute!! <3 I love houses like that!

BONDAAAAGE.

Olli whipped out a fire extinguisher

Fireman Olli anyone? :lol:

Can just see him in the braces and the yellow helmet playing the hero next door (with his bright and clean engine) :p

But judging by his spectacular hangover in the Making of Rasputin video, he'll struggle getting his hat and coat on in seven seconds flat :(

(Anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about obviously didn't watch this as a wee child (or even an adult child like me ;)) [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0ggNVhaE0]Fireman Sam[/ame]

And I thought this thread was weird...

So last night I dreamed about Turisas. I guess it had something to do with this thread. Haha

Anyways, for some reason, in my dream, Turisas came back to Atlanta after the tour with Dragonforce for a second show (don't know why) and I took my dad along to show him what a mosh pit was and to show him how awesome Turisas was. Well we get there and it's a really small venue and they had pews (for churches) instead of seats. So me and my dad are just standing there watching Turisas play. They were playing the heavier songs and my dad was getting annoyed since he doesn't like harsh vocals. I told him "oh they'll play Jarisleif and Miklagard Overture later on they don't scream in those songs" but he was still annoyed and said he was going to the Verizon store to buy a phone. I left with him and we were in the store for over 10 minutes then I realized I was missing at least 2 songs so I went back. My dad was pissed and didn't get his phone but we went back.

But for some reason, this time we ran in, my dad sat down, and my cousin and 2 friends were now with me and there was a huge crowd and we jumped in the pit. My dad was watching and was amazed and told me not to get hurt. Then they brought out ropes and I was swinging from one hanging from the ceiling headbanging like crazy. Then they stopped playing and suddenly Warlord had really short hair and none of them had make-up on. I got on stage and was standing next to Netta and they said they were gonna do cover songs now. For some reason, all the male members were in 1 corner and Netta and the 2 girls from Eluveitie started singing a System of a Down song and the crowd hated it. The girls started arguing and I just started thinking "man this sucks, if they keep arguing the band will break up!" So they stopped arguing then they asked for requests. Warlord said "you guys ever heard of a song called RRR?" and I got on the rope and swung to him and pushed him in the chest and said "noooo...Cursed be Iron!" and he said "alright...this song is called Cursed be Iron!."

But for some reason, right when they started playing, I went backstage with my dad. I don't remember what we were talking about but I realized that we were missing the set again. We missed Cursed be Iron and Miklagard Overture and walked out and everyone was gone. Then I saw a huge leather jacket rip and I woke up.

RANDOM :lol:

Warlord said "you guys ever heard of a song called RRR?" and I got on the rope and swung to him and pushed him in the chest and said "noooo...Cursed be Iron!" and he said "alright...this song is called Cursed be Iron!."

hahaha that's brilliant! I've now got visions of you swinging 'pirates of the caribbean style' and kicking Warlord in the chest!

hahaha that's brilliant! I've now got visions of you swinging 'pirates of the caribbean style' and kicking Warlord in the chest!

That's pretty much what it was like...ropes swinging everywhere...and I didn't kick him but I pushed him. (probably should of so I would fall off the rope) But I guess it worked since they played Cursed Be Iron. Maybe I should try that on the next tour so they will play it. Haha :lol:

at least your dreams are mostly funny/more or less positive when it comes to Turisas, my dreams rather scare me during the last weeks *laughing*

So I had a bizarre dream last night. I was in my flat, and my housemate and his girlfriend were in, and my housemate kept walking into my room without knocking, which was annoying. Then I decided to sleep outside in the freezing cold and found the cutest, white, fluffy hedgehog and cuddled it to keep it warm, but then it died anyway. Then i went to go to work but someone had taken the backdoor of my car and attached it to the front so I couldn't shut either door. I then realised that wasn't my car, my car had actually been stolen. So I went back into my flat which was suddenly my parents house and my sister and brother in law were there. and the clock said 3 o'clock so i was panicking as i was late for work and was trying to ring my car insurance to claim, then my sister told me it was actually 6am... after which I gave up and went to see Turisas in concert (see and you thought this was gonna be off topic). But the concert was in my old school's assembly hall and all the seats were diagonal to the stage. I was in front of the barrier taking pictures, then went to see my old school friends, then went back down in front of the barrier and took more pictures of Turisas.
The end.

Two days ago I had an amusing dream:

I had moved to Vaasa, lived on the third floor. When I woke up one morning and went to the kitchen-window, I saw Jussi was chinning the bar on my window shelf. When I asked him if he wouldnt want to get in, he said he´d find it pretty comfy working out in such a height o_O

wtf?