Dreams of Turisas

see they just never put these essential tips in horror movies! Forget the chainsaws Ash, we need wall-blending paint!!!!

Oh shit, is that an Army of Darkness reference? I love you forever.

YES. When the zombies attack, there's only one thing that can save us now...and we need to go consult Petri Lindroos to obtain it.

What are we waiting for?

Let's go.

IT MIGHT BE THE LAST HOPE FOR THE HUMAN RACE.

Oh shit, is that an Army of Darkness reference? I love you forever.

YES. When the zombies attack, there's only one thing that can save us now...and we need to go consult Petri Lindroos to obtain it.

What are we waiting for?

Let's go.

IT MIGHT BE THE LAST HOPE FOR THE HUMAN RACE.

hahaha I love you too for picking up on that!!!! I went to an all night horror night a few weeks ago and watched his new movie 'My name is Bruce', absolutely hillarious! Brilliant film, very army of darkness style but rather more pisstake. find it if you can, I saw it as part of a film festival so I've no idea when it's actually out...

hahaha classic moment on the turisas/norther/alestorm tour. Stood at the front, no barrier, right up at the stage, petri's there, singing, sweating a little, I turned to the girl next to me and went 'is it wrong that even though i don't like this music, and he's a complete dick... i really want to lick his chest' she just shook her head and drooled a little hehehe we're so shallow

hahaha I love you too for picking up on that!!!! I went to an all night horror night a few weeks ago and watched his new movie 'My name is Bruce', absolutely hillarious! Brilliant film, very army of darkness style but rather more pisstake. find it if you can, I saw it as part of a film festival so I've no idea when it's actually out...

hahaha classic moment on the turisas/norther/alestorm tour. Stood at the front, no barrier, right up at the stage, petri's there, singing, sweating a little, I turned to the girl next to me and went 'is it wrong that even though i don't like this music, and he's a complete dick... i really want to lick his chest' she just shook her head and drooled a little hehehe we're so shallow

comic.jpg

that's amazing!!!! and that last panel made me laugh... out loud... at work (cue strange looks from collegues)

hahahahaha :rofl: nice

btw, is Petri really such a dick? Never met him so...but seen him live 4x :) (Norther 2x and Ensiferum 2x)

from what i've heard from bands who'v toured with him, yes he is. and from the dirty look he gave me when I was walking through the backstage area on my way to the alestorm bus with alestorms manager to buy a t-shirt yes! It bugs me when bands do that, i mean, i don't really like your band, I smiled out of politeness as I passed you in the corridor and you just looked at me like i was some groupie bugging the hell out of you! No need, just no need

from what i've heard from bands who'v toured with him, yes he is. and from the dirty look he gave me when I was walking through the backstage area on my way to the alestorm bus with alestorms manager to buy a t-shirt yes! It bugs me when bands do that, i mean, i don't really like your band, I smiled out of politeness as I passed you in the corridor and you just looked at me like i was some groupie bugging the hell out of you! No need, just no need

Yeah, I got that look many times at Paganfest. You'd think, given that I was clearly doing an interview and had loudly berated NB's guy about the lack of a press list, that he might've worked out I wasn't there for shits, giggles and band-shagging, but no.

I'm almost sad I got on with Jarkko so well, because if he hadn't been there, I suspect Mr Lindroos would've said something and proved once and for all what a prick he is :lol:

It's funny-- I know people who have met Petri, got photos with him, and said he was pretty nice, but I also hear stuff like this.
LOL.

I find that really humorous for some reason; I don't quite know why.

However, I can't say for myself.

Never met him.

...And wow, this topic went from dreams, to Army of Darkness, to Petri Lindroos being a douchemuffin. *snickerfit*

Well since I'm a total Ensiferum addict and I even enjoy a big dose of Norther now and then I have to say it's a shame he's not the coolest dude ever. lol
But then again, I heard someone say he just looks weird at people because he just has a weird face. =/ (to that I agree)

And despite I never talked to him or w/e he appeared to be rather shy the time me and a friend stood in a CD store with the Ensiferum crew...

split personality?

Well since I'm a total Ensiferum addict and I even enjoy a big dose of Norther now and then I have to say it's a shame he's not the coolest dude ever. lol
But then again, I heard someone say he just looks weird at people because he just has a weird face. =/ (to that I agree)

And despite I never talked to him or w/e he appeared to be rather shy the time me and a friend stood in a CD store with the Ensiferum crew...

split personality?

I love Ensiferum, too. So very, very much that my AIM screenname is "The Mighty Ahti". :lol:

And that might be part of it, I guess. My friend Luk has, hereditarily, very dramatically arched eyebrows and everyone thinks he's angry all the time when he's not. LOL. He's like "I'm not angry, I'm in a good mood! >:|". Because of it, people tend to think he's giving them attitude when that's not what he's doing at all. :lol: People tend to say similar things about me-- that I constantly look sad or just melancholy, even if I'm in a great mood. Haha.

I'm not sure if that's part of the case here-- though I really have no right to say.

(Wowwww, this has gone off topic.)

to be honest, i think unless you actually know the guy properly, you can't really judge him. I get annoyed when people talk shit about bands i know, guys that i know are complete sweethearts, yet people meet them for five minutes and talk shit about them... i really should know better and therefore i take back my remarks and change them to 'he gave me a dirty look which rather annoyed me but i never spoke to him so i don't know'

and he does indeed have a weird face.... and yet he's still pretty...

haha people just keep telling me i always look tired... then again most of the time i am so i can't blame them :p

as for off topic? come on, look at who's involved, of course it went off topic!

back on topic though (i know, shocking isn't it) well sort of, i had a very bizarre dream last night, that my brother and his fiance had a baby, an absolutely gorgeous little baby girl, it seemed so real... I want more babies in the family!

to be honest, i think unless you actually know the guy properly, you can't really judge him. I get annoyed when people talk shit about bands i know, guys that i know are complete sweethearts, yet people meet them for five minutes and talk shit about them... i really should know better and therefore i take back my remarks and change them to 'he gave me a dirty look which rather annoyed me but i never spoke to him so i don't know'

and he does indeed have a weird face.... and yet he's still pretty...

haha people just keep telling me i always look tired... then again most of the time i am so i can't blame them :p

as for off topic? come on, look at who's involved, of course it went off topic!

back on topic though (i know, shocking isn't it) well sort of, i had a very bizarre dream last night, that my brother and his fiance had a baby, an absolutely gorgeous little baby girl, it seemed so real... I want more babies in the family!

Yeah, I don't like judging people I don't know either, which is why I kept saying "I have no right to judge" :rofl:;

I agree.

Aww, that sounds lovely! I adore babies, they're so sweet. I just don't like it when they grow up into kids. My maternal instinct only exists if it's a baby, over 15, or a cat. XD

Yeah, I don't like judging people I don't know either, which is why I kept saying "I have no right to judge" :rofl:;

Lord, I agree, he's beautiful. In an elegant, Amalthea-ish way.

(Oh god, I just referenced The Last Unicorn, what is wrong with me.)

LOL

Aww, that sounds lovely! I adore babies, they're so sweet. I just don't like it when they grow up into kids. My maternal instinct only exists if it's a baby, over 15, or a cat. XD

see i've never seen the last unicorn so i have no idea....

haha i agree entirely! although i do have two gorgeous neices and the cutest little Godson, they all bring out my maternal instinct... well except for when my 3 year old neice decides to be paddy for no reason whatsoever

see i've never seen the last unicorn so i have no idea....

haha i agree entirely! although i do have two gorgeous neices and the cutest little Godson, they all bring out my maternal instinct... well except for when my 3 year old neice decides to be paddy for no reason whatsoever

I was making a reference to her:

Awww, I'm jealous. I wish there were cute children, ones I can actually stand, in my house. D: My sister's boyfriend lives upstairs and he has a daughter, who is adorable...but dear sweet mother of chainsaws, she is impossibly difficult and can be the biggest brat ever. And usually is the biggest brat ever. >_>

hehe well ppl say girls are calm but they lie :p

i have 2 lovely nephews but they are nice, kinda diabolic but not something i cant deal with(coz i was worst) :Smug:

to not goo of topic, :rolleyes: my weirdest bands dream was a mix between Ayreon's album and Equilibrium movie, music was prohibited and we were hiding of police. Arjen Lucanssen created a powerful secret machine to make us free to listening music, but it was hidden in a very complex lair, a boy was with me and I can’t remember why, so he took us into an apartment full of antiques, gave us some instructions, and left the room, and then he was captured by police. Next stage me, friends and some musicians(mostly north Europeans) were looking for the mysterious lair, and Perttu from apocalyptica was driving us with the help of a map that Arjen made, for some weird reason, the lair was in the hill where i live :s anyway, Perttu couldn’t find the Lair and we got lost! so someone else took the map and drive us to the right way, when we find the place of the entrance of lair, it was in a hole and has a secret password, Perttu again was trying to decode the password, but i was completely desperate because the password was obvious(I cant remember why but in the dream I was sure it was) so I put the right password and lockgate opened immediately, sadly in that moment a police catch us, and a dude(who I cant remember who was) went out to persuade the police, and of course he was captured also, last stage i was in something that look like my actual room, completely nervous, i was sure was question of time police find us, because the arrested was the one who drive us to the lair, and the “lair” was a kind labyrinth and we have to hurry to find the secret machine, but instead everybody was down the stairs drinking beer and having a real drinking party.

i hardly have those kind of dreams, my friend is the one who create complete and complex stories about band members

I don't like judging people I don't know either, but when I''ve got people looking like they'd quite happily strangle me because I happen to be in the venue before the majority of the crowd, then I tend to kick off. When I say he looked at me 'funnily' at Paganfest, I actually mean, he honestly looked like he was about to go off on one, hence me being glad Jarkko was there.

I do believe this is a momentous occasion, pay attention people, because I am about to go completely back on topic! That's right, I had a dream about Turisas last night!!!

I was in a massive old fashioned cinema, there was some guy either doing a speach or stand up comedy, i can't remember, then three girls went up to him, one of them pointed to another and went, you saved her life a year ago today. Two of the girls sat down and one stayed there, the comedian/speach guy got annoyed and left then came back five minutes later. I got bored so went into the next room, which just happened to be Turisas' dressing room. They were doing a gig that night, it was in England, sometime between now and the end of Jan, part of the Dragonforce/Turisas tour... except Dragonforce weren't there... I got chatting to Netta and she wanted to go to Rock of Ages so I took her back into the cinema, then into a room off the other side which, who'd have guessed it, was Rock of Ages. Then Mika and Alex came along and we all went to the university cafeteria and started discussing our timetables for next year.

and that was my lovely dream involving turisas... and Mika... Mika get out of my dreams you're scaring me now!!!! hahaha

I do believe this is a momentous occasion, pay attention people, because I am about to go completely back on topic! That's right, I had a dream about Turisas last night!!!

I was in a massive old fashioned cinema, there was some guy either doing a speach or stand up comedy, i can't remember, then three girls went up to him, one of them pointed to another and went, you saved her life a year ago today. Two of the girls sat down and one stayed there, the comedian/speach guy got annoyed and left then came back five minutes later. I got bored so went into the next room, which just happened to be Turisas' dressing room. They were doing a gig that night, it was in England, sometime between now and the end of Jan, part of the Dragonforce/Turisas tour... except Dragonforce weren't there... I got chatting to Netta and she wanted to go to Rock of Ages so I took her back into the cinema, then into a room off the other side which, who'd have guessed it, was Rock of Ages. Then Mika and Alex came along and we all went to the university cafeteria and started discussing our timetables for next year.

and that was my lovely dream involving turisas... and Mika... Mika get out of my dreams you're scaring me now!!!! hahaha

HOLY CRAP, KATIE'S GOING BACK ON TOPIC. Let's take a moment to sit and absorb this fact.
DONE.

LOL, what a bizarre dream. :lol: At least now I know that if my life is ever in danger, I will call upon a comedian to save me.