Drudkh cover, release date etc

Auschwitz

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2006
FERLY037CDL.jpg

'Blood in Our Wells'

This DeLuxe version of DRUDKH's fourth full-length opus is available only directly from us; you will not find it new anywhere else. This version comes in Super Jewelcase Plus format (approximately the size of an ordinary DVD case, but with hard, clear plastic and extra-strong hinges), has gold trimmings not available in the normal export version, and is limited to 1000 hand-numbered copies. 'Blood in Our Wells' is DRUDKH's most proficient album to date, featuring the most skilled musicians from the radical Ukrainian Black Metal underground. The new material takes a more pronounced nationalist leaning on this album, with poetry from the most respected XXth century Ukrainian poets serving as lyrics, and brilliant soloing, while retaining the blend of BURZUMic Black Metal and traditional folk music. Because of the use of samples from classic Ukrainian cinema, the album is more cinematic than its predecessor, while still in a similar vein musically. Richly textured and atmospheric, this is a truly amazing masterpiece. Pre-order now. Out beginning of March 2006.

http://www.supernalmusic.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_DRUDKH__Ukr__1392.html

No buy for me unless it has extra special features or bonus material on available on the regular version.

In this case pretty packaging isn't enough to make me pay that much unless it's something extra special. (Like Pale Folklore DLPs...)

MadeInNewJersey said:
It's a blind buy anyway, but I just need the regular edition. I thought it was going to be a 2-CD release, no? One side raw black metal, one side acoustic? or did I imagine that whole thing.

Yeah, that's what was reported a while ago. I don't know why they aren't mentioning it now.

Yeah, I thought it was gonna be a double too. And it should be for that price.

I should say this is a blind buy, but then again I never bought The Swan Road. Whoops.

email said:
You are confused: the double-disc album will be their fifth album, not yet recorded. The new one is “Blood in Our Wells”, which is their fourth and is a single CD.

Alex Kurtagic
Supernal Music
:headbang: