Dryados split with Nar Mattaru

William, try to right click on it and save as.. or maybe it's your mac at work having the issue. Roman - so for the split:
Dryados
Congealed
more songs/bonus?
video

Na mattaru
zamok
vrag

Maybe we can kinda start by planning it like this above?

Dryados
1) traces and bits of former passion
2) congealed
3) Je te Rends Ton Amour (M. Farmer cover)
+ video live + pictures from gigs
Nar mattaru
1) Probugdenie
2) Zamok tenei
3) Posledni boi
4) Vrag u vorot

Ro said:
Dryados
1) traces and bits of former passion
2) congealed
3) Je te Rends Ton Amour (M. Farmer cover)
+ video live + pictures from gigs
Nar mattaru
1) Probugdenie
2) Zamok tenei
3) Posledni boi
4) Vrag u vorot

Holy shit! You guys are covering that Mylene Farmer song?! That rules! Hahaha..Withersoul was planning to do THAT song.. :) I guess you guys beat us to it.. Funny thing is that here in the USA, Mylene Farmer is completely unknown...

Withersoul said:
Holy shit! You guys are covering that Mylene Farmer song?! That rules! Hahaha..Withersoul was planning to do THAT song.. :) I guess you guys beat us to it..

well, we did it almost a year ago!

Ro said:
well, we did it almost a year ago!

Heh..then you really beat us to it then :) We've been talking about doing that song a while now..the hardest part was translating it from French to English (songs in french do not go over too well here in ignorant America) and getting the lyrics to fit, but that was as far as we got. No big deal for us...we have a bunch of other we are planning to do (and jeremy is still hounding us to do a Septic Flesh cover)

I can't wait to hear your version of that song... Can you post it anywhere? I'd love it hear it!!!!

TO YOU ARE NECESSARY TO THE PHOTO? IN WHAT QUALITY AND THE FORMAT.WHAT ADRES TO SEND

well, i'm just looking around for some cool russian pictures that would fit the atmosphere we are looking for. 300 dpi would be nice and if we have to ask for permission. Ro has my email (and can translate this)