dt forum members pictures page.

I wasn't aware that cock-loving nazis were allowed on these boards... Russian cock-sucking RNE scum

image.php

solefald said:
well ist more against religions and not against jews.but if they truly would be against religions so why there isnt a pentagram in the trash?

It's written in Russian "keep your country clean", and with that the context is fascist. Smells like Russian National Union (ultra-right (?) skinhead cock-loving movement)... smells like shit.

Thus:

It's a fucking stupid avatar I think.. but, since there is a moon and a cross there also... it's not fascist I think, it's "only" against religion.... (wish I think is stupid since I believe in God, but I won't discuss this any further, I've had enough of people not understanding (or willing to accept) everyone doesn't think as they do)

scaleo said:
(wish I think is stupid since I believe in God, but I won't discuss this any further, I've had enough of people not understanding (or willing to accept) everyone doesn't think as they do)
i'm starting to believe scaleo and UndoControl are in fact the same person. :p

@plintus: upset? why should the "cock-loving nazis" not be allowed on the board?

And what does this have to do with member´s pictures page anyway?
(I´ll post a pic of myself when the small mark in my forehead fully disappears)

rahvin said:
not obvious at all to me. also because a moon makes absolutely no sense at all.

and yes, all kinds of ridiculous or pathetic beliefs are allowed on this board, people, fear not.
The moon symbolise "islam" if I'm not mistaken

@rahvin: including darktranquillism? :)

Questions:
Could it be that the guy, who did that forgot to draw a star inside the moon? I know that Islam doens´t have an official symbol, but what if?
How do you make a hammer out of that cross?
How do you make a moon out of a sickle?
Which is worse? Say 1 to Commusism of Soviet Union during the 20th century, and 2 to the facism in Germany. Undeciding say 3. Question has no purpose 4.

And some info for those who are unfamiliar with the guy, who dares to question: bald guy who is currently drinking beer.

Erik´s avatar says "keep your party clean" and the symbols are pretty obvious. Its a fascist picture, theres no doubt about that. Its way too tragic to be laughable, but Im always amused how fascists are anti communists and vice versa - and yet its the same shit through and through. And they both are anti jews, which is even "funnier". :yuk: