dt forum members pictures page.

Lina said:
Hey Arch, here's one of me and rahvin (that you've probably already seen) for the page.

WOW!!! Do you have similar color of your eyes or it just seem to be so on the picture? Anyway - I love your eyes ....of both of you :loco:

Lune said:
Well see if it works...

I hope so ;)

(hopefully this is the end of the flooding part)

Lune, welcome to the board and behold the little button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote. See? There it is and it says "quote", so you just click on it and write your reply. :wave:

Lina said:
Hey Arch, here's one of me and rahvin (that you've probably already seen) for the page.

italy05220ss.jpg

Hey, nice one! Did your ancestors come from Scandinavia, Lina?

i know what you mean, i've been to some online dating community, and one of those women looked just like a female version of gollum. i refrained from telling her, though.

edit: oh, but actually, that was quite horrible.

Malaclypse said:
one of those women looked just like a female version of gollum. i refrained from telling her, though.
Funny you should say that. Here's a collage some people on another board made with my baby pictures. :cry:

gollina5dx.png

Arch, let's keep this one off the page. ;)

Lina said:

@papaiji-rasmussene:
You are starting to look good, mister. What is it - have you started excercising or is it just the female company?

umii2.jpg

I guess I could participate with this, if you still count me as a member. :)

edit: maybe we should test how many times we can quote the pic of m and l without anyone going mad.

Naku ist krig said:
@papaiji-rasmussene:
You are starting to look good, mister. What is it - have you started excercising or is it just the female company?

thank you, good sir! but my looks are always only half-decent in the light of others'. ;)

edit: maybe we should test how many times we can quote the pic of m and l without anyone going mad.

zero times! zero times! :yell: