dt forum members pictures page.

King Chaos said:
Sick of this one yet? haha
v

FjoTS4.jpg

Name: Gav Turner
wow such a great picture!!! I love it!!! :)
btw sorry but i'm too shy to post mine...:erk:

Lune said:
Hello guys!

Since im new to this forum, I thought this would be the perfect place to introduce myself (and so there are one or two general facts about me)

Name : Roxane Cayer-Tardif

So add a bit of color in the hair and maybe 1 (im not sure you can say ''one'' hair in english..but I can try) gray hair since this was taken when I was around 18, and you got me :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Solveig/Post1.jpg

Oh, and btw, im gonna see DT in...less than a week, and I am VERY VERY VERY happy and excited about it! :)
Hi Roxy. Can you remove the collar, you will look much better trust me :)

Yup, you can call me roxy, or rox, or roxou (but that last one aint the best, im afraid), I dont mind at all.

Btw, could you just tell me how you paste the part of the text from another message you want to answer to more specifically (or do you just do copy/paste with the mouse). That would be nice.

Thanx also for the not-a-compliment that did look like it was one.

And oh : Im afraid itll be hard to remove the collar on a pic I took 2 years ago :p
On the other hand, okay, theres another one (WITHOUT a collar, yup, but dont mind the wet hair and the oh-so-sweet pose !)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Solveig/belgium4.jpg

Im afraid I was a big cam-poser. And... already a flooder..ah lala .

I like the first pic better. But that's just me.

Lune said:
Btw, could you just tell me how you paste the part of the text from another message you want to answer to more specifically (or do you just do copy/paste with the mouse). That would be nice.
You mean like this? Write [quote=insert name of person here]insert text here[/quote] and you're done. :)

Lune said:
Thanx also for the not-a-compliment that did look like it was one.
It wasn't a compliment. It was the truth. :)