dt forum members pictures page.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Will somebody tell me how the heck to put a pic?!?

Me want to put mine! Me want to put mine!

I needed one year until I found out the pic thing.
first you have to put it online use www.imageshack.us or photobucket
and then go advanced
thats it

solefald said:
I needed one year until I found out the pic thing.
first you have to put it online use www.imageshack.us or photobucket
and then go advanced
thats it

Haha quite ironic that I'm already an Imageshack member. I just didn't know that it was with that page.

Thanx :Spin: .

Here's mine:

That's me with the guys of Apocalyptica (Paavo and Eicca :cry: ).

Starting from left to right:

A friend, Paavo, my girlfriend Gabi :oops: :oops: :oops: , ME, Daniel, (the guy with the glasses), a friend, Eicca :oops: and a friend.

I'll put more later (among them me with DT :Spin: ).

King Chaos said:
Rahvin is a stud, and lina looks like Arwen...

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my.

i don't even remember if i have already posted on this thread, but here's me in a couple of well-known pics:

me2.jpg

me.jpg

@dragonlady: i want to be you. honestly. then every other guy would love me and i'd be all set.

A backhanded compliment, dear DL1, is a compliment which can also be understood as an insult. Im sure it wasnt your intention, but you implied that hyena looks happy when alcohol is around (which she probably is, especially in the case of good wine). ;)

marduk1507 said:
A backhanded compliment, dear DL1, is a compliment which can also be understood as an insult. Im sure it wasnt your intention, but you implied that hyena looks happy when alcohol is around (which she probably is, especially in the case of good wine). ;)

i would be the universe's biggest hypocrite if i denied allegations of being happy when wine is around. :) and thanks for liking my pics.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Here's mine:

That's me with the guys of Apocalyptica (Paavo and Eicca :cry: ).

Starting from left to right:

A friend, Paavo, my girlfriend Gabi :oops: :oops: :oops: , ME, Daniel, (the guy with the glasses), a friend, Eicca :oops: and a friend.
I count 7 people on the pic, however you are listing 8 :loco:
is ME, Daniel, (the guy with the glasses) perhaps one person? :dopey: