DVD 'Roundhouse Tapes' set for November

This is just what i've been waiting for. Finally the good old flawless fucking beautiful songs on a dvd. I will scream like a little girl at a Justin Timberlake consert when this comes out. Damn...

Black Session said:
Do they mean HD DVD? ... Does this mean I will have to buy a HD DVD player to watch it??? if so, than it really sucks!

yep that's sucks a lot.
Ok Blu-Ray and HD DVD are new and coming to replace the DVD classic, but for those who don't have HD or Blu-Ray player ?
Opeth is the first band i've seen, to release a live gig in HD DVD.

Mä;6449181 said:
This is just what i've been waiting for. Finally the good old flawless fucking beautiful songs on a dvd. I will scream like a little girl at a Justin Timberlake consert when this comes out. Damn...

XD

Was anyone at the concert in london themselves? 0:

That's cool, I'll be looking forward to Opeth's first live CD, it'll be an awesome Opeth fix until the next studio CD and the Roundhouse DVD are released.

That's cool, I'll be looking forward to Opeth's first live CD, it'll be an awesome Opeth fix until the next studio CD and the Roundhouse DVD are released.

Actually, second live CD. Lemantations was roughly released on CD to. But it had horrible buzzing all the way through. Very mediocre. (sry for typos)

call me old fashioned, but id actually prefer a quality live cd, as there isnt one available which cannot be boughtas part of something to which i already own most of (i.e. that box set).

cd's are better for me, i find music dvds rather tiresome (even if i was there), for the most part. I dont have time to sit there and watch, listening is better, i can do other stuff.

it looks like we will eventually get both, and still people are fucking moaning about it.

Twats.

yep that's sucks a lot.
Ok Blu-Ray and HD DVD are new and coming to replace the DVD classic, but for those who don't have HD or Blu-Ray player ?
Opeth is the first band i've seen, to release a live gig in HD DVD.

I'm pretty sure it won't be an HD-DVD. This is still something different from an "HD filmed DVD".
The reason is obvious: few people even own an HD-DVD player and the percentage of them being into Opeth is much smaller again o_O

folks its gonna be an exciting few months. a new Opeth live cd, a new opeth live dvd, and a new opeth song (the menu song- which must be something else if they are actually making a big deal in mentioning it- Im thinking its gonna be something like hours of wealth). Plus the boys going into the studio to record the new record, info coming out about the record. 2008 will be the year of Opeth garunteed. (Well, sharing it with radiohead anyways )

folks its gonna be an exciting few months. a new Opeth live cd, a new opeth live dvd, and a new opeth song (the menu song- which must be something else if they are actually making a big deal in mentioning it- Im thinking its gonna be something like hours of wealth). Plus the boys going into the studio to record the new record, info coming out about the record. 2008 will be the year of Opeth garunteed. (Well, sharing it with radiohead anyways )

Cheers to that! :loco:

Now may we anticipate a moon-gig, and our life shall be complete. (moon-gig in the most literal way... Though it's physically impossible lol)