Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Circus Maximus/Manticora/A Lower Deep/Halcyon Way
Sidelines Rocks
2/29/08
Tickets:

I know it's early, but I'm really curious about attendance at this show because of the geographical location (no other shows in the South). How many are traveling vs. how many are locals? I believe that the draw for this show is going to reach a bit further away than the normal spots on the rest of the tour. I could be wrong. Feedback in this thread will go a long way towards if we plan further dates in Atlanta for other tours next year or stay to the North as 90% of the other tours due to costs.

How many are coming with you & where from (that includes the locals as well).

I have 4 friends coming from Florida that do not post on this forum.

I am going to try my best to get the tickets put on sale by this Saturday Dec 15th through Ticket Alternative. They will be $15 advance and $20 at the door.

I hope to see as many as possible at this show on Feb 29th, because it will be my second 'national' show as a local promoter. and I want you all to come out and enjoy it with me! This will also mark the kickoff party for the tour, so let's all be sure to give Circus Maximus and Manticora a great send off that they will remember all the way to Houston!!! :heh:

:kickass:

My wife and I will be there, most definately. Will buy tickets promptly as soon as they are on sale.

Should be 2 of us there from the extended Atlanta area.

I'm going to start requesting Manticora on Wrekage about every other week =p

Brian or Paul. If you need a copy to play, I'll burn you some Hyperion or something.

Should be 2 of us there from the extended Atlanta area.

I'm going to start requesting Manticora on Wrekage about every other week =p

Brian or Paul. If you need a copy to play, I'll burn you some Hyperion or something.

Not a problem, Hyperion is actually the only disc of theirs that I own. I think I played something from it a few weeks ago actually.

I should be there with 1 or 2 others from Atlanta.

oh hey, for anyone planning to stay overnight after the show I can recommend a very good affordable Hampton Inn a short distance from the venue (literally a five minute drive). Folks could carpool (or taxi) from the hotel to the venue and back. There's also a fast food place and an Applebee's restaurant within sight of the hotel. Not to mention that the Sidelines bar & grill has some great food on their menu.

Allow me to get that info and post it here before you start making accomodations. We could be in line for a group rate if we get enough interest. :cool:

Thanks,

~Hoyt.

Please don't tell me the Houston show has been canceled. Is TX not a part of the South?

The Houston Show is still on, and it is the final show of the tour, and I am planning on a great show, especially with it at FBI#1.