Early roll call: Circus Maximus/Manticora in Atlanta

The tickets for the Atlanta show are being set up as I type this. They will be on sale tomorrow morning for $15 advance (+$3 fee). I will ask Glenn to add the link in the first post once I have the information.

Thanks everyone! :kickass:

Desperately wish I could make it (purely for CM), but Atlanta's a 6.5-hour drive from here (Raleigh, NC). If there's a tour date added such that I could reasonably do it in a day trip (drive there, see show, drive back in the same day), then I'll likely do it, but Atlanta's too far for me.

REALLY glad to see CM getting a chance to tour, though...WELL deserved!! I'm going to contact several friends in the DC area (where I used to live) and encourage them to hit the show at Jaxx in Springfield, VA.

Craig

Me + 1...but I don't think he needs a ticket :Smug:

I'll be with Tess and Claus :)Puke:) and *hopefully* my parents!!

We're coming in from Raleigh on the 28th, so where's the party gonna be? :heh:

i live about 8 hours away, how long of a set can i expect from each band?

the two local bands will play for 30 minutes each (get there early!) :headbang:

Manticora will play up to an hour I believe (a minimum of 50 mins I'm quite certain) :kickass:

Circus Maximus will play for an hour+ depending on crowd turnout and reaction. :worship:

so get your tail up here and shout for more music! :heh:

I'll be with Tess and Claus :)Puke:) and *hopefully* my parents!!

We're coming in from Raleigh on the 28th, so where's the party gonna be? :heh:
YES WE WILL! Yay. We're driving in from Raleigh and will head to the show in VA afterwards. Soooo we might hop on the Hampton deal if that works out.

Circus Maximus will play for an hour+ depending on crowd turnout and reaction. :worship:
YAY! Wither! Wither! Wither! I know you're reading this MaxiMike! WITHER! :heh:

The Houston Show is still on, and it is the final show of the tour, and I am planning on a great show, especially with it at FBI#1.
Cool, didn't realize it was going to be the last stop on the tour. (We were the last stop for Kamelot/Leave's Eyes too). Really looking forward to the show, and I love the location since it's a 10-minute drive for me (get's a bit smokey in there sometimes, though).

(apologies to the Atlanta folks for getting off-topic in your thread :) )