Early roll call: Circus Maximus/Manticora in Atlanta

Thanks everyone for the great responses! :D This show is gonna RAWK!!

I'll ask Glenn to include the ticket purchase link in his post that starts this thread. We'll make it as convenient and hospitable as possible to get everyone into town to enjoy this limited engagement show. Watch for Google Maps to the venue and the hotel to be posted soon as well.

:danceboy:

I'll ask Glenn to include the ticket purchase link in his post that starts this thread. We'll make it as convenient and hospitable as possible to get everyone into town to enjoy this limited engagement show. Watch for Google Maps to the venue and the hotel to be posted soon as well.

Great job on this Hoyt....props! Nice banner too.....send us the html at the ms page so we can post it!

Where are you staying? :p I smell another super drunken night of funny happenings on the horizon. Maybe? ahaha :loco:

*Remembers Keith stomping around on the beds and Chris wearing my corset* :lol::lol:

Well, I think it'll just be me and my brother Keith because I don't think any of the guys in the band listen to CM or Manticora, but, if nothing else, I can drink enough to stomp around on the beds at the hotel and wear your corset. ;) hahaha!

I hope presales are going well.

Circus Maximus/Manticora/A Lower Deep/Halcyon Way
Sidelines Rocks
2/29/08
Tickets:

I know it's early, but I'm really curious about attendance at this show because of the geographical location (no other shows in the South). How many are traveling vs. how many are locals? I believe that the draw for this show is going to reach a bit further away than the normal spots on the rest of the tour. I could be wrong. Feedback in this thread will go a long way towards if we plan further dates in Atlanta for other tours next year or stay to the North as 90% of the other tours due to costs.

How many are coming with you & where from (that includes the locals as well).

I have 4 friends coming from Florida that do not post on this forum.
It'll be me plus one to three, depending on scheduling availability. I definitely plan to be there!:headbang::kickass: CORRECTION: I WILL BE THERE! It's a done deal!

There are 3 confirmed people in my party for sure. ProgPower veterans mosquito and Chai shall be making the trip. It will be my third time seeing CM, mosquito's fourth, and Chai's first. We can't wait.

Unconfirmed guests: the hoardes of others that we will try to convince to come with us for several reasons (to support the bands, to support Intromental's venture to the US, to show our unsuspecting friends that really fucking good music comes to the States every now and then, etc.).:kickass:

I finally spoke to the Hampton Inn today at lunch. They already have a convention or something going on that same weekend, so pretty much ALL of the doubles and queens are blocked off. The sales person did say she had plenty of Kings (with double sofa sleepers) that she could block off for us at $72 per room. How does that sound to the ones who may be spending the night?

I'll check with several other nearby hotels over the next few days to see how they compare.

Thanks!

I finally spoke to the Hampton Inn today at lunch. They already have a convention or something going on that same weekend, so pretty much ALL of the doubles and queens are blocked off. The sales person did say she had plenty of Kings (with double sofa sleepers) that she could block off for us at $72 per room. How does that sound to the ones who may be spending the night?

I'll check with several other nearby hotels over the next few days to see how they compare.

Thanks!

I haven't had the time yet to check with any other hotels, but how does this sound to everyone who's driving in and staying the night? Does this sound like a fair deal? The hotel is literally 5 minutes drive from the venue. Just let me know so that I may secure the block of rooms.

Thanks! :headbang:

Sidelines Rock Live will be going through a name change as well as a face lift in January. There is a new booking agent taking over the primary duties and he asked to do what I've been wanting to do for months - change the name of the venue. So since it will be catering 80-90% of the time to local alternative rock bands, the booking agent and the owner agreed to 'The Local'.

I will still be booking local/regional and occasional national metal shows in there, but that will be once every 6-9 weeks going into 2008. I have big plans for 2008...

oh, you people just don't know yet. :heh:
WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!:worship:notworthy

To each his own I suppose. Circus Maximus is a headliner to me, and Isolate is an excellent CD, truely one of the noteworthy releases of 2007.

This whole headliner/non-headliner worthy bullshit that goes on in the forum is just too much sometimes, what's wrong with just liking a bands music and wanting to see them play if possible.
I saw CM a couple years back and they rocked! They were surprisingly good, IMO. Can't wait to see 'em again!:headbang: