EDGUY and HAMMERFALL USA TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
It's on Jaxx (Virginia) and BB Kings (New York City) concert venue websites.... EDGUY AND HAMMERFALL ARE FUCKING COMING HERE IN AUGUST. Plus an announced third band will be on the bill. This is just AMAZING.

It must be a short tour. Hammerfall is playing Wacken August 6th and Bloodstock September 2nd...that doesn't give them much time to hit the US. It doesn't make any sense to come over for just a few weeks.

FUCK! New York on the 16th... I leave to Florida on the 15th... THEY BETTER play FL from the 15th through the 25th... Otherwise I'll be extra pissed!

Hammerfall is great live too so this should be an incredible show!! Let's hope the 3rd act would be Pretty maids!!

Last year I saw Edguy, I almost fell asleep. So I'll probably pass even though I would like to see Hammerfall.

Petethedrummer said:
How could you almost fall asleep during edguy? they put on an amazing show

their music is so monotonous, I just don't like their songs except for a few. I'll never understand what is so great about them.

Edguy rule!! If it was (but I doubt) by chance Kamelot as the third band - what a tour.

That would simply rock the house!!! However, Edguy and Hammerfall alone will be awesome. Just come to GA!