EDGUY and HAMMERFALL USA TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh heh heh.

Tammy Z and I were in line to meet Edguy at ProgPower III. We were mentioning bands, and I mentioned Jacobs Dream from Ohio. I was pissed, cuz at this point, the band seemed to have become defunct, with no info if they were able to find new members for whoever it was they were missing at that time. But Tammy thought I was pissed cuz the band sucked, and she damn near attacked me like a vampire! I saw the raging fires of Hades in her eyes! I was cast into a pit of despair and pain that was her icy wrath! An sheeit like dat.

Then I calmed her down and got her to believe that I actually loved the band. *whew* For a good five seconds there, I was seeing my life flash before my eyes... LOL

Anyway, she and I are both waiting far too patiently to hear some good news from their camp. Bastards just fell off the face of the earth! And they were GREAT! Their album was such excellent driving music! Got you anywhere a lot quicker!

*pines for Jacobs Dream concert*

Bryan316 said:
Heh heh heh.

Tammy Z and I were in line to meet Edguy at ProgPower III. We were mentioning bands, and I mentioned Jacobs Dream from Ohio. I was pissed, cuz at this point, the band seemed to have become defunct, with no info if they were able to find new members for whoever it was they were missing at that time. But Tammy thought I was pissed cuz the band sucked, and she damn near attacked me like a vampire! I saw the raging fires of Hades in her eyes! I was cast into a pit of despair and pain that was her icy wrath! An sheeit like dat.

Then I calmed her down and got her to believe that I actually loved the band. *whew* For a good five seconds there, I was seeing my life flash before my eyes... LOL

Anyway, she and I are both waiting far too patiently to hear some good news from their camp. Bastards just fell off the face of the earth! And they were GREAT! Their album was such excellent driving music! Got you anywhere a lot quicker!

*pines for Jacobs Dream concert*

oh no, I just went to Jacob's Dream website and noticed this:
Jacobs Dream introduces their new vocalist, Chaz Bond. Chaz comes from the Hardcore/Melodic Metal band Biogenesis. Chaz will remain a member of both bands. JD is currently preparing to record their next CD "Drama of the Ages. Hoping to start laying tracks in early '04.

this is terrible, anyone knows where their previous singer is now?

Stoink said:
please come to Kansas or missouri. Gods of Metal I asked nicely, please!!!
I wisht they would come to KS or MO as well but I am not holding my breath for that!! I went ahead and bought tickets for the Springfield VA show at Jaxx. I am willing to travel to see this show. Nothing good ever comes to Kansas City. But if they do come near I will see them again!!!

\m/

All I know is, they better come to chicago. They better not pull a Manowar and Rhapsody and not come here. I will be extremely pissed if that happens.

kittybeast said:
where? I was online last night and saw no confirmed dates.....please do give some info. thanks!!
NEVERMIND.. just went on to ticketbastard and got 2 tix to the Avalon. Wow, Aug 13 Maiden in San Francisco, Aug 30th Hammerfall and Edguy and Sept 15-16 ProgPower 6 in GA.//hmm now just waiting for the dates for Gigantour! \m/

kittybeast said:
NEVERMIND.. just went on to ticketbastard and got 2 tix to the Avalon. Wow, Aug 13 Maiden in San Francisco, Aug 30th Hammerfall and Edguy and Sept 15-16 ProgPower 6 in GA.//hmm now just waiting for the dates for Gigantour! \m/

:headbang: we are gonna have some fun coming up! Thanks for grabbing tix :wave: