EDGUY and HAMMERFALL USA TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare1z said:
Edguy rule!! If it was (but I doubt) by chance Kamelot as the third band - what a tour.

That would simply rock the house!!! However, Edguy and Hammerfall alone will be awesome. Just come to GA!

HELL NO. I'm pretty sure Kamelot will NOT be on the tour since Kamelot is a HELL a lot more popular than Hammerfall and Edguy in the US.

Emerald Sword said:
Bravewords.com says it's a yet-to-be-named U.S. act.

Then maybe Jacob's Dream, they got a new album coming out and are relatively unknown to fit the 3rd spot.

And Jag Panzer hasn't toured US with their latest awesome album yet.

Metropolis Part 2 said:
HELL NO. I'm pretty sure Kamelot will NOT be on the tour since Kamelot is a HELL a lot more popular than Hammerfall and Edguy in the US.

All three bands are obscure as hell, I don't think so.

Kamelot is no more popular than Hammerfall or Edguy.

Metropolis Part 2 said:

What? This is a bit unfounded and it's just how you feel. Sales wise I am pretty sure that Hammerfall does better here in the USA than Kamelot does. I'm not as sure with Edguy but as someone pointed out, they're all obscure. Also remember that Dio had Hammerfall on tour with him in the USA, however Kamelot has had no such publicity.

Hmm, I've seen Hammerfall in the US, and Edguy in a couple of places.

I've never seen Kamelot in any stores though here. So either they're selling off the shelves or not at all.

*shrugs*

I remember the whole Hammerfall sales decreased 800% one year in the US. Was during the whole Tolkki and downloading music issue. Anyways, I think it was because stores aren't restocking them once they sell. I already own most of the stuff of bands I want, but sometimes I check to see if they carry them here. They usually have tabs and stuff, but lots of times they are just empty. Tis sad...

lucretia96 said:
Then maybe Jacob's Dream, they got a new album coming out and are relatively unknown to fit the 3rd spot.

And Jag Panzer hasn't toured US with their latest awesome album yet.

You know, I thought about either Jacob's Dream or maybe Magnitude 9. Speaking of Magnitude 9. Do those guys ever tour?

Mosquito said:
What? This is a bit unfounded and it's just how you feel. Sales wise I am pretty sure that Hammerfall does better here in the USA than Kamelot does. I'm not as sure with Edguy but as someone pointed out, they're all obscure. Also remember that Dio had Hammerfall on tour with him in the USA, however Kamelot has had no such publicity.

I agree. You can come by Hammerfall alot easier than you can find Kamelot in the U.S. I've even been able to find Hammerfall stuff in used cd stores!

Nightmare1z said:
Hmm, I've seen Hammerfall in the US, and Edguy in a couple of places.

I've never seen Kamelot in any stores though here. So either they're selling off the shelves or not at all.

*shrugs*

I remember the whole Hammerfall sales decreased 800% one year in the US. Was during the whole Tolkki and downloading music issue. Anyways, I think it was because stores aren't restocking them once they sell. I already own most of the stuff of bands I want, but sometimes I check to see if they carry them here. They usually have tabs and stuff, but lots of times they are just empty. Tis sad...

That is true somewhat. I've bought all of my Kamelot releases in stores, not the big ones (The Metal ones where I get everything) I've seen Epica at Best Buy one day.

I'd like to be excited about this show, as we get so few good Metal shows in the U.S. But to be honest, I thought Hammerfall's last two CDs were really bad. As for Edguy, they've begun to frustrate me. They write three killer tracks per CD, and the remainder of their discs do nothing for me. Perhaps if the 3rd act is someone that excites me, I'll go.

Zod