educate us! tell us something about your (or, any) country

Solefad, yeah the Oktoberfest is really insane, we are going there every year with the company (to the Löwenbräu) and its really funny but u have to get drunk to stand the stupid band (blasmusikkappelle :lol: ). I remember 2 years ago they even played "Highway To Hell" and I was so wasted already and jumped on the table and headbanged to this, my collegues have a pic of that hahahaha... just crazy!

DragonLady1 said:
Solefald, yeah the Oktoberfest is really insane, we are going there every year with the company (to the Löwenbräu) and its really funny but u have to get drunk to stand the stupid band (blasmusikkappelle :lol: ). I remember 2 years ago they even played "Highway To Hell" and I was so wasted already and jumped on the table and headbanged to this, my collegues have a pic of that hahahaha... just crazy!

haha sounds like a great party. if your going this year we can manage to drink "a mass" like the bavarians say :headbang: :D

Schwedentod said:
Helles ist aber das "normale" Münchner Bier, das wird in Masskrügen ausgeschenkt.

Just talking about beer...
hm ja zu genau wollen wirs ja nich machn oder... :loco:

fact:german beer from bavaria is good.nothing else is important(in beer questions, about the rest...well...)

fact on my country: germans might have good beer, but we have good wine.

germans might have good beer and italians might have good wine. but we invented your civilization. you're pwnedz.

i'm from colombia, its a crappy place , but you'll be fine if you stay away from the freaking jungle.

btw. i finnally got my character cd its awesome :hotjump: :headbang:

Well, everybody knows that Brazil has beaches, women, caipirinha, soccer, carnaval bla bla bla, and also money-sucker-politicians, polution, ignorant people, the grand florest devastators, one of the world top 5 social unequality, so what do we have to do?????

The only reason that i'm don't hate this place 100% it's because of the steak houses, São Paulo FC, Women and fuckin' Metal(the Metal crowd is the most fanatic ever)...

Sorry guys, but i had to say that...