embarrassing moments

haha reminds me of that day , when i was in college , when i wrote to a friend on a sheet of paper how alcoholic was my latin teacher and other no-so-cool things about her...She saw it and asked me to give her the paper.
All i found to avoid the awful predictable moment that was goin on , was to eat the paper...:eek:/

Originally posted by necromancy
-For without :I am studying English Language and Literature in a University in Turkiye.

Me too. Me too. I'll be the next Shakespeare......:lol:

Originally posted by necromancy
Hehe..
Selam without..
Bilkent Üniversitesinde okuyorum.3. sýnýftayým.
What about you yaahu?:lol:

sol83,You'll be the next Shakespeare?
Then you know about his "The Winter's Tale"?

Yeah but I don't like Shakespeare that much. I love Kafka and those dead Russians....

I have told only a few people this one:

I was at a Cannibal Corpse-Brutal Truth show in San Francisco The bra I was wearing that night was horribly uncomfortable. The more time past the more uncomfortable it got. Finally I went into the ladies restroom and took the damn thing off. Not having anywhere to put it I just left it in the stall.

After about a half hour or so I had forgotten all about it....then it happened. Some girl came running out of the restroom with a bra in her hands (mine) swinging it around above her head. She tossed it onstage and Kevin Sharp from Brutal Truth caught it and half-ass put it on and proceeded to dance around. Everyone around me was laughing. I had to fake a laugh; didn't want to look suspcious.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on! He can be very boring sometimes. Others you don't have a clue what he is talking about! Anyway he was a master of words but often quite vague...... That can piss me off. But he was a writer and thus could do whatever the hell he wanted to.....

Originally posted by sol83
Oh come on! He can be very boring sometimes. Others you don't have a clue what he is talking about! Anyway he was a master of words but often quite vague...... That can piss me off. But he was a writer and thus could do whatever the hell he wanted to.....

there is/ has been no other writer that can/could play with words the way he did. there are some vague moments, thats true but with some thinking and guidance perhaps, you can have your own idea of what he means...

1) Falling asleep in my first ever lecture at university...while sitting on the first row...

2)Getting naked on stage at the rock garden for a competetion and then finding out a week later someone I knew had taken pictures without me knowing and shown them to everyone...

and many more that I can't quite remember (probably on purpose ;) )

THE MOST RECENT ONE

of course,i never lose the opportunity to embarass meself,whenever i can...
i was taking shotting pictures on the antimatter gig in Paris,so i had just put a new film in me camera before shroud of false.so when Danny started with the piano intro,i wanted to take some nice pics of him,but the cam didnt work,because the film was not placed properly.so i opened the camera and closed it again...and therhe came a loud noise of about 30 seconds that made me feel i want to become translucent:cry:needless to say more than half of the song was destroyed by that noise. ppl were looking at me and they were making "shhhhhhhhh"and i was just red and murmuring to the camera"shut up you!"

and another one*truly stupid*
on the day i was a bout to leave paris
i was at the train station and i wanted to pass from these iron doors that open up once you've "cancelled"your ticket.sleepless as i was,i could not function properly,so i tried to pass from it the wrong door(that was fro ppl haveing the opposite direction to mine)while it was still open,as a person had just passed it.so i ended up with my head crashed awfullyy between the two parts of the door and me glasses almost falling down:lol: :lol: :lol:
people would thing i'm coming from some kind of third world village haha:rolleyes: :eek:

This is not that embarrassing, but stupid. Though I was a kid.. :rolleyes:

One day I came home from school, and realized I have no keys with. My parents were working quite near, but I was tired. So I wasn't able to pick up the keys.. I brought an axe from garage and smashed the window pane of the house door. Then I called my father and told him what I had done. Suprisingly enough, he wasn't very happy.

lol.gif
That's one of the stupidest thing I've heard kids doing... Well, this coming from a guy who made "a trap" to a tree branch ending up getting a focking big rock hitting my head... :rolleyes: