Emo chicks

hard to tell , some are hot some not and , but I suppose the second one is alrite. I know a few emo chicks but there just wrong: imagine someone like soy in tight trousers, tight ironic t shirt and a black fringe over one eye. :erk:
My Mom purchased some new jeans for me from town last week, and when she arrived home they turned out to be drainpipes. I told her to go fuck herself and never talk to me again.

haha yeah it is
on the contrary you could actually try talking to your mum about things you actually like/hate so she knows in future. I dont talk to my dad much and he gets me stuff which I loathe :lol:

postjump

I always tell my Mom what I like, and she tells me I'm abnormal and have issues, not in the way that I know I do, but she refuses to get me what I want because 'You're a freak and I'm embarrassed because of what my friends might think! Why can't you and your sister be normal children? I wish I never had you!'
Her words, not mine.

Emo chicks = look good on the outisde.

Narcasistic self obsessed, whiny pricks on the inside.

I have to disagree lol. Emo people on the whole, dress stupidly, Emo girls may wear skin tight clothes which is cool when it's provocative/temptress style clothing, however this is the kind of straight jacket style clothing. You seriously must be deluded to wear this style of clothing, and I felt that especially for male Emo's must have either no testicles, or be innate at Thai chi, because when I wore those drainpipes, it felt like I was on a torture rack in all places. I simply could not wear/listen to anything involving being an emo and seriously insist that this stereotype either really do kill themselves accidentally, or get a reality check.

Emo guys= DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE JUST PLEASE OH FUCKING DIE!!!!

Same with most emo girls, just imo they look pretty good :rofl:

hard to tell , some are hot some not and , but I suppose the second one is alrite. I know a few emo chicks but there just wrong: imagine someone like soy in tight trousers, tight ironic t shirt and a black fringe over one eye. :erk:

wtf when did i turn emo or a chick? :lol: