girls in mosh pit

Hehehe. I go into mosh pits at shows; I'm a girl. :lol: I don't mind being pushed or shoved or even knocked down. The only thing I mind are the 9 year old kids that run into mosh pits bite you and run away. That happened to me at a Children of Bodom show. :erk:

^hahahaha. The only thing i hate is little kids jumping into mosh pits. They might start crying or get hurt. If it was a chick that got hurt, at least they won't start crying.

I don't go into mosh pits at concerts ever but i will at local shows. Most of the time me and my friends create chick pits which are really fun but when guys jump in, it hurts. Regular mosh pits, i love em too. It feels good sometimes to get hurt.

Wow, sometimes they shouldn't be in there but other times girls mosh better than guys. There's this one emo couple i saw and the guy didn't do anything at all but the girl pushed around some guys half her size. I guess it just depends on the strenghth.

I don't know about everyone else but as a girl I usually work my way to the front and then cling to the railing/stage edge for dear life. I've had instances of guys trying to pick me up and put me into the pit just so they could have the spot in the very front, and that's not cool...but it wouldn't be cool if they did that to a guy either. bottom line...if I'm in a pit I expect to get the shit kicked out of me. And if you're there and you expect to be treated differently then you should go to the back and not take the risk.

I don't know about everyone else but as a girl I usually work my way to the front and then cling to the railing/stage edge for dear life. I've had instances of guys trying to pick me up and put me into the pit just so they could have the spot in the very front, and that's not cool...but it wouldn't be cool if they did that to a guy either. bottom line...if I'm in a pit I expect to get the shit kicked out of me. And if you're there and you expect to be treated differently then you should go to the back and not take the risk.

That's what I do. I get the girl I'm with on the gate infront of me, and I put my arms around her and hold onto the gate and act as a shield. I pretty much fight for the spot against the crowd (I always keep it, maybe get shifted 2 feet in either direction but that's it), get punched in the back, get my hair pulled (always tie your hair up otherwise you are fucked), absorb the blows from crowdsurfers (kicks to the head funfun!) and all that other great stuff.

But hey, I can take it, it's worth it. My reward is at the end of the night the girl is 100% ok, even if I'm feeling pretty sore. As long as she got to stand there and enjoy the show with minimal disturbance, I'm happy.

P.S. And it is unfortunate guys do that to you, they are just pieces of shit, not real men.

People who wear spikes at concerts are assholes, period. Fuck trying to look tough and working on your image, people getting their fucking spikes in my hair is annoying as FUCK.