Mosh Pits

With our shared hometown area DeathDelirium I'd say I'm too old for shows too. Nothing but HS shitbags with straight brim baseball hats at metal shows north of Poughkeepsie.

Can't wait for tomorrow, going to see Lamb of God at Bangalore,India at Summerstorm Festival. Promise to get you some brutal pit stories from there

Cheers

Can't wait for tomorrow to get over.

Meanwhile, today has a kvlt as fuck pre-party show. I'll get to see Kevin Talley perform with Nothnegal.

With our shared hometown area DeathDelirium I'd say I'm too old for shows too. Nothing but HS shitbags with straight brim baseball hats at metal shows north of Poughkeepsie.

Punk/hardcore fans blow. Upstate NY is actually not my hometown and am from Connecticut. I do not like Upstate NY. LP can eat me.

At Summer Storm, the pits were pretty brutal.
It first opened up at BHOOMI, but as soon as the vocalist opened his mouth everyone got angry :p

But later it was back on at Scribe and Extinct Reflections

But during LoG there were so many pits all around. All really brutal. Kids flying everywhere in all directions. Amazing show. Really loved it :D

Do you post about anything other than lamb of god mosh pits

It's cause i live in India, where many metal bands don't come. We've had so few concerts that i can tell you how many have come and on which date. We were so grateful to get LoG. We just had a LoG concert 3 days ago and that's why i posted it.

Yeah, LoG pits are amazing :kickass::kickass:

Yeah, you were't at the concert. You don't know shit about how bad it was. So i suggest you shut the fuck up

Where did I mention how good/bad a band was at the concert you little twat? You have retarded skills at comprehension. And I know exactly what the fuck happened, I know my shit. Also, the fact that you got butthurt about a vague statement [which of course is true] proves that you are one of the metchullzzz = growlzmoshzlolz kids.

You said kids these days don't understand any clean vocal metal. That's a load of bullshit. You don't know shit about the concert, cause you were to scared sitting at home with your mom sucking your dick.