Mosh Pits

Missery said:
didn't read the whole thread. anyways, I think the crowdsurfers are way worse than the moshers (i don't the the word exists, but i think you all are intelligent enough to know what i mean ;) ) .

I agree. A moshpit is usually easy to get out of or stay away from, but those fucking retards who has to crowsurf and plant a dirty boot in your face just sneak up on you when you enjoy the show and makes you spill your beer and all. They should all be shot. Especially the really fat ones who land on your head.

But the coolest mosher ever is moshgirl :D

TheSeldomlaid said:
I agree. A moshpit is usually easy to get out of or stay away from, but those fucking retards who has to crowsurf and plant a dirty boot in your face just sneak up on you when you enjoy the show and makes you spill your beer and all. They should all be shot. Especially the really fat ones who land on your head.

But the coolest mosher ever is moshgirl :D

signed

the thing is, you can try to be careful when crowdsurfing, like keeping your legs tense and thus your feet high and scream if someone you gonna crash doesn't notice you, instead of letting you carry like a fckn fatso while drinking beer and screaming...and then its' even more fun when all the people are smiling at you and actually like to carry ya around :Spin: :kickass:

I like the whole programme :loco: ...depends on my mood thou, during in flames shows the mosh pit is an absoulte MUST, but usually i prefer headbanging, or just watching&drinking.

Yeah MA show had like a lot of moshing druing Sixpounder and hatecrew i was up front and there was this dick like getting crushed so he was like "on the count of three push back" if you do that you're just gonna get it back. So liek when he pushed back i pushed him out of the way and the rest of the ground just kept pushing him further bakc in the crowd because they were sick of him.

Oh and Crowdsurfers- Yell "Heads Up" when you're in the air it helps a lot.

Bodom Is easily moshed too. Especially Sixpounder :) .

I got a toe right in the nose at the show i went to, the Crowd surfers arnt flailing around being dumb so its not like some one smashing you in the face. It really isnt that bad at all. someone pushes you, step back.

Draznog said:
crowd surfing is awesome cause im really light and i just get thrown in the air.

Same thing here. The worst is getting dropped on your neck while crowd surfing or having a crowd surfer fall on you and then as you're going down someone's elbow smashing into your nose. Swollen Noses for a week suck. :Smug:

CliffBurton said:
That was me at Nov 11th show Toronto :)

i had a rectangular bruise on my chest from the rail, when Alexi and Janne did their solo adnt he mosh stopped i pushed back. It was WELL worth the pain though.
hey man where exactly were u that night i was against the gate 2 .. although my chest hurt for a few days i dont get bruised that easily ... here is 1 of my pics from that night .. i didnt use zoom at all for any of my pics i was right there slapping hands with alexi and roope
DSCF0841.jpg

.. i got way better 1s to , there all poster quality ... i also just got back from the show tonight and it was waaay better COB sounded 100 times better than the 11th and trivium did a dedication to dimebag darrell ... they actually had 2 of dimes actual guitars there .. not just 1s that looked like them ... his actual 1s !!.. the reinventing the steel guitar and the confederate flag ... it was absolutly insane ... the played a part of domination and walk .. as soon as i heard that i went apeshit and flew to the pit \m/ i must admit .. amon amarth had the worst reaction form the crowd .. .. i do like some of there music there just not good live .. trivium fucking owned them tonight

moshing is fucking retarded. but if you wanna get in the front row, be prepared to get cramed and squished. after a while the shit will hurt...and you will get pushed around by the force of everyone behind you. so.....hold on to something, lol. i still have bruises on my side from the bodom concert last week