girls in mosh pit

not really....the majority of the chicks who go to metal shows are there with their boyfriends protecting them :Smug:
Exactly, and I would never bring my g/f into a mosh pit, we'd be there to see the show, that's it, not be drunk in a moshpit. And I've punched a few people at shows over the girl I was with. I even beat the shit out of a girl once for attacking the girl I was with :lol: (Total accident I didn't realize it was a girl right away)

if girls see the pits and they want to get in there, then you treat them like anyone else...
I usually don't go hard on girls, but it pisses me off when they start scratching, then I don't giva a fuck about what I do to them...

Eh, I can get over the scratching. I'm not a pussy and wouldn't hit unless they REALLY injured me maliciously. If I needed to I'd yell at her.

infinity³

jmosh.jpg

og goddamit vikk i just googled that image before reading your post -1 for making me waste time :lol:

iPodMosh.gif

Σοφία;6277668 said:
GUYS ALWAYS PULL ME OUT ITS NOT FAIR! im not small! fucks sake. im 5"4 and never get the chance to mosh anymore :(

I'm 5 feet 4 an him smalll :D:lol:
Anyway I go in mush pit and I'm surelly weeker than ya :lol:
Why can't you mosh then ?

when I'm in a mosh pit I never fall but ive always fallen a couple of times out of a mosh pit as a result of people pushing which is gay :(

I remember i once fell n dropped these 5 chicks behind me and I'm not even that big lol

Exactly, and I would never bring my g/f into a mosh pit, we'd be there to see the show, that's it, not be drunk in a moshpit. And I've punched a few people at shows over the girl I was with. I even beat the shit out of a girl once for attacking the girl I was with :lol: (Total accident I didn't realize it was a girl right away)

Eh, I can get over the scratching. I'm not a pussy and wouldn't hit unless they REALLY injured me maliciously. If I needed to I'd yell at her.
I can't believe I'm about to say this...but heartless, it looks like you're actually a gentleman :lol:

Σοφία;6277668 said:
GUYS ALWAYS PULL ME OUT ITS NOT FAIR! im not small! fucks sake. im 5"4 and never get the chance to mosh anymore :(

what are you talking about? 5'4 is small! i'm 5'8 and that's considered tall...not 5'4.