Oct 6, 2006
New Brunswick, Canada
what do you do ?
does it matter if there hot or not
or if there emo
or there hafe your size

sorry if theres already been a thread about this
but i wanna know what to do next time i see some in a pit
i try to go easy on them and stay away from them coz i dont wanna be responsibal for breaking a chicks nose ,,know what i mean

You guys suck, you take it easy on the girls, unless she's bigger than you that is.

I belive in equality :p.

I neevr mosh anyway, the only times I mosh are at smaller clubs when I'm VERY drunk and its a band I don't really like. I usually last 20 seconds :lol: :erk:.

However, when people try to push me off the front near the stage I usually fight back.

I never hit girls at shows, even when they're extremely drunk and trying to push past me. I just toss them aside if need be but usually I just hold my ground and laugh as they're helpless to passand get so frustrated.

like your mom!
? :lol:
I belive in equality :p.

I neevr mosh anyway, the only times I mosh are at smaller clubs when I'm VERY drunk and its a band I don't really like. I usually last 20 seconds :lol: :erk:.

However, when people try to push me off the front near the stage I usually fight back.

Me either, no moshing at shows. I'm there to see the band. And I'm usually on the gate, fighting people. It is the cost of being on the gate. But if I show up and get a shitty spot and then get pushed back, I'll stand on the outside of the pit cuz you can see the stage good and throw fags into it XD

Hahaha the last show I went I have done like 4 laps around the room in the mush pitts and then I have just fell on the floor :lol:
4 guys tried to lift me but they were too strong (or i was to light lol) and they trew me over the crowd :lol:
All my friends in the balconies saw the scene and really laught :lol:

EDIT: It was before the band I wanted to see :lol: If not I would have miss the show so ! I just wanted to have fun without caring about the music :lol:

I can't wait for Finntroll in September ! :D:D:D
I'll be violent :lol:

Hahaha the last show I went I have done like 4 laps around the room in the mush pitts and then I have just fell on the floor :lol:
4 guys tried to lift me but they were too strong (or i was to light lol) and they trew me over the crowd :lol:
All my friends in the balconies saw the scene and really laught :lol:

I can't wait for Finntroll in September ! :D:D:D
I'll be violent :lol:

I'm one of those guys sometimes, but I don't pick up random girls :p, I pick up people who are being assholes and screw them over. Only once, I did it to some douche, and he came back going "omgwtf fag!" and I was with some people, and my friend came up behind him and lifted him up :lol:.

Usually I go to watche the bands on the gate, but sometims the band I go to see will be up early, and the badns after suck so I cause a ruckus. I fail hardcore at moshing, thats why I dont do it, mostly I just go to the bar and get drunk. If I get drunk enough i'll be ready to get beaten up :erk: :p.

Edit: Are you going to the Medly? I was going to drive out there, mainly for the awesomness of Profugus Mortis opening. But Sonata Arctica plays the same day in Toronto so no dice :D.

I'm one of those guys sometimes, but I don't pick up random girls :p, I pick up people who are being assholes and screw them over. Only once, I did it to some douche, and he came back going "omgwtf fag!" and I was with some people, and my friend came up behind him and lifted him up :lol:.

Usually I go to watche the bands on the gate, but sometims the band I go to see will be up early, and the badns after suck so I cause a ruckus. I fail hardcore at moshing, thats why I dont do it, mostly I just go to the bar and get drunk. If I get drunk enough i'll be ready to get beaten up :erk: :p.

Edit: Are you going to the Medly? I was going to drive out there, mainly for the awesomness of Profugus Mortis opening. But Sonata Arctica plays the same day in Toronto so no dice :D.

Hahaha yeah ! It was in the Medley :p For the Flogging Molly's show ! :D
It was awesome !

do you know what the name of that Irish band is that played in the Departed? I mean their music played in the movie,they weren't in the actual movie. I was thinking dropkick murphys but I never really got into them, so I can't say for sure.

i've never seen the departed so i cant say anything anyways :)

i usally don't go into the pits....but my friends allways toss me in there :D

omg that sucks sometimes....