A - Kinda fuzzy sounding,
B - Got something weird going on in the midrange
C - Balanced and not overly fizzy, me likey

at a guess:

A - 57
B - 609
C - I5

Bet I'm wrong though

man i love these guitars, is it ok that i download em and mix em with some drums of mine to see where can i get with good guitars never mixed something like that...
i need a tempo though... but i can manage that i guess or you can tell me... all best mate great guitars... as for me i liked A than C than B sound best...

Blecchh, B is so fucking horrible, my good god :lol: Really accentuates this nasty frequency overtone from the palm mutes. C is by far my favorite, A sounds very thin and overly crisp, whereas C is much fuller in the upper mids; I'm gonna guess C is the 57, A i5, and B 609, so keep that fucking Senn far away from me! :loco: Why are there so many freakin' files though? What are the differences between cguitar, cguitarprocess, and cprocess? :loco: As for the overall tone, I find it a bit too nasally on all the clips tbh, and it's a bit woofy on the palm mutes, which makes the whole mix feel really muddy when combined with the bass guitar (though I think a large part of that is the bass itself, mud city IMO :erk: ) But yeah, the tones just sound kinda small to my ears, really upper-mid focused and not too balanced overall (and I'd like a little more crispness with the mic closer to le cap, but that's just me :D)

EDIT: Whoops, posted before reading page 2, glad to hear my suspicions were confirmed, 57 rules the roost! :headbang:

marcus just because i don't like uber roadking tone and micing dead fricken on in the center of the cone doesn't make my tone nasaly :\if you crank your volume those tones becomve veeeerrry thick imho except for b

oh and the diffrence is A B C are raw in the mix Aprocess etc. is processed in the mix aguitars is raw guitar aprocess guitar is raw processed guitars

marcus just because i don't like uber roadking tone and micing dead fricken on in the center of the cone doesn't make my tone nasaly :if you crank your volume those tones becomve veeeerrry thick imho except for b

Dude, neither of those factors (dustcap or "uber Road King") affect nasalliness, that's why I mentioned the dustcap thing pretty much as an afterthought at the end; and you specifically asked for feedback on the tone, so I gave it, you're certainly welcome to take it or leave it! ;)

Haha, cool dude, and yeah, I'm fine to accept different strokes! Honestly though, I prefer C guitars without the processing; is the only difference between unprocessed and processed really just HP/LP? The unprocessed one feels much fuller to me... :confused:

Blecchh, B is so fucking horrible, my good god :lol: Really accentuates this nasty frequency overtone from the palm mutes. C is by far my favorite, A sounds very thin and overly crisp, whereas C is much fuller in the upper mids; I'm gonna guess C is the 57, A i5, and B 609, so keep that fucking Senn far away from me! :loco:

Yeah, the 609 sucks as a single mic IMO, but with a 57 it's actually pretty nice. Haven't tried two 57's or 57 & i5 though, but I once experimented with a 609 and a 57, and thought it sounded pretty cool.

I´m also a big fan of e609 + sm57.
The e609 sucks as a stand alone mic but blended with the sm57 it is another beast!!!!
They fit perfectly together!!!!
I put the e609 on-axis and the sm57 off axis both in the same volume.
Did you ever try the e609 off axis and the 57 on axis???