European headlining tour 2009

I feel really annoyed about the London Forum. Went to get tickets off ticketmaster and found the its "16 under need to be accompanied,ID needed".As if my parents want to see cannibal corpse. I'm 15. How annoying. Anyone think they wont check and i can just slip in?

I feel really annoyed about the London Forum. Went to get tickets off ticketmaster and found the its "16 under need to be accompanied,ID needed".As if my parents want to see cannibal corpse. I'm 15. How annoying. Anyone think they wont check and i can just slip in?
Ain't got a friend that is 16?

Added dates: (source cobhc.com)

January 30 - Huxleys, Berlin (D)
January 31 - Haus Auensee, Leipzig (D)
February 01 - Stadtgarden, Erfurt (D)
February 03 - Backstage, München (D)
February 04 - Z7, Pratteln (CH)
February 05 - Z7, Pratteln (CH)
February 07 - Syma Hall, Budapest (HU)
February 08 - Gasometer, Wien (AUT)
February 10 - Alcatraz, Milan (IT)
February 12 - Paradiso, Amsterdam (NL)
February 20 - Elysee Montmatre, Paris (F)
February 21 - Hof Ter Loo, Antwerpen (B)
February 22 - Hof Ter Loo, Antwerpen (B)
February 23 - Docks, Hamburg (D)
February 26 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo (N)
February 27 - Tyrol, Stockholm (S)
March 01 - Jäähalli, Helsinki (FIN)
March 02 - Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki (FIN)

There is also something Finnish in the message, but I don't understand that.
All I can make out is something about when venues are open or something.

I want the shows enter the 12th and the 19th of february ! !

For me normally I'll in Berlin-Leipzig-Erfurt-Munchen and Pratteln but I want more French shows because at the moment only Paris and this day I CAN'T ! !

February 23 - Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg (D)
February 26 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo (N)

They are porbably going to play in Denmark, because it would have been kinda weird if they didn't

It's retarded how they're only playing one UK date...I hate it when bands do that. I hope they add more UK dates

February 23 - Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg (D)

They are porbably going to play in Denmark, because it would have been kinda weird if they didn't

YES !! And they'e only been here once......ever - as fcking support for Slipknot !! We want u here in full, and we WANT U NOOOWWW!!! :kickass:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's retarded how they're only playing one UK date...I hate it when bands do that. I hope they add more UK dates

What? First, I doubt there'll only be one, second, they were in the Astoria this summer and in Ireland and Scotland. This year with that and all the promo acts the UK is getting more Bodom than any other country dude!

What? First, I doubt there'll only be one, second, they were in the Astoria this summer and in Ireland and Scotland. This year with that and all the promo acts the UK is getting more Bodom than any other country dude!

I live in the fuckin Midlands, too far from London, Ireland and Scotland and I don't have a car or money to spend on travel and a B&B. I don't understand why they haven't played Birmingham :erk: It's the 2nd biggest city and they always skip it.