European headlining tour 2009

Well, I'm from spain, and I've already got my tickets for Nottingham. I saw them with Slipknot at Newcastle too. I study here the third year of my degree (at Lincoln) and it's giving me a lot of opportunities to see the bands that I love.
If some1 is going to the Nottingham gig, could tell me how it is his ticket? It's weird to me haha. Th x!!

That really sucks.

I just hope everything is ok before 12 February and that he can play the solo's full speed again and all that.

Hi everybody ! !

Some people come to the Norwich Show ? I would like to do the UK tour : Glasgow,Norwish,Manchester and Nottingham but I have a question.

Is it possible to a guy to come to the railway station to search me and after the show to put down to my hotel?? Beacuse the UEA is not in the center ! !

Thank you if a guy answer me...:headbang::headbang:

I just received my ticket for Paradiso in Amsterdam the 12th !!1!! :kickass:
Yeah that broken finger scares me too !! FFS Alexi !! Hope it doesnt fck things up !! :err:

:kickass:

^Cool =)
Maybe I'll se ye there then.
And yes I hope the broken finger won't be a big problem too.

Im a bit dissapointed that they dont visit Denmark during the tour-so far. But I guess they scanned the amount of fans when they played as warmup for SL in November in Copenhagen (for the first time ever btw) and found that only 10% of us where there for them and the others for SL....ffs we were yelling "Hate Crew Death Roll" like maniacs just before they were about to start. HEY u got lots of fans here ffs !! Get here and do it u fcks !!

:kickass:

Tourmanager, ur fired btw !!

I seriously trust that they pay the difference of travel expences between Amsterdam/Copenhagen since they dont come here. Nevermind the concert ticket difference, I pay that, but the travel difference Im gonna claim from their fcking tour manager - which btw is totally fired !! Plane tickets to Amsterdam is around 200 Euro, and bus to f.ex KB Hallen Denmark would be 5 Euro. Im hereby claiming the diff ! Bitches !! ( Oh I could always claim a much larger diff by choosing another country btw.... )

Get here u fcking motherfckrs !!