European headlining tour 2009

Just got back. Kick ass show!!

Couldn't hear Diablo at all but the guitarist had an awesome gold pinstripe RR1 that I got a few pics of.

I'm not a fan of Cannibal Corpse, but I had a fun time trying to take pics of Corpsegrinder doing the windmill.

And COB were great, setlist was cool but the fact they stopped early was fucking ridiculous. That asshole needs to die for doing that.

I was at the front in a black and lime green KAWASAKI fleece. I saw Hannah there, met my buddy from the signing in December and also, KingOfDeath! How'd you know it was me?? Nice meeting you, though! :)

I have 9 pics of Diablo (the RR), 12 pics of Corpsegrinder, 45 pics of COB and video of Roope's solo in 'Banned From Heaven'.

They played

Hellhounds On My Trail
Sixpounder
Hate Me!
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill (Janne started the song in the wrong key, lulz)
Banned From Heaven
Follow The Reaper
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Children Of Decadence/Bodom After Midnight
Lake Bodom
Bed Of Razors (last song, only played half)
In Your Face
Bodom Beach Terror
Living Dead Beat
Downfall

I think the only songs they were going to play after BOR if that cunt didn't fuck up the mixing desk, were Smile Pretty For The Devil and/or Hate Crew Deathroll.

Great night, will post pics tomorrow, in about 15/16 hours.

Here's 6, before I go:

Diablo - Gold pinstripe RR1
15eble1.jpg

Cannibal Corpse - Corpsegrinder
351wd9x.jpg

Children Of Bodom (orly?)
2qw2xvn.jpg

34t3mts.jpg

4jxsid.jpg

Glad to see you had a great time, I was at teh front too, second line for a bit though :/
And I heard somebody talking too their mate about meeting them at the sign in.

And i think they wud've played HCDR last.

Just got back from the london gig. I'm exhausted, i was queuing all frikkin day. Great show though..(apart from of course some idiot throwing beer at the sound desk thing and cutting the show short >.<.) I was right at the barrier, just on the right of Alexi. I'm all bruised around my ribs now but it was so worth it....i'm gonna go crawl into bed now.
oh i couldn't get any pics :( my camera broke a couple of days ago. ah well!

hahahaha, there were a bunch of crazy girls who were screaming with joy when Corpsegrinder was dedicating the infamous 'Fucked with a knife' song. Overall the London gig was amazing, I'm a big fan of COB and CC, although tbh I was more excited to see CC tonight as I've never seen them live before, and they were fucking awesome. I was mostly to the right as well, I was the dude wearing the Burzum t shirt. A shame COBs set ended sooner than was intended because of the fucktard who spilt beer over the cables or whatever (or so they claim anyway).

Sounds like a great show except for the mishap at the end.

And great pics Mitch! That's a sexy RR1.

EDIT: I think it's awesome that Corpsegrinder wears a Dethklok tshirt. :lol:

yeah nice pics, thanks! Too bad you missed HCDR because of that idiot though. but oh well, they played most of the set, it could´ve been worse :)

hahahaha, there were a bunch of crazy girls who were screaming with joy when Corpsegrinder was dedicating the infamous 'Fucked with a knife' song. Overall the London gig was amazing, I'm a big fan of COB and CC, although tbh I was more excited to see CC tonight as I've never seen them live before, and they were fucking awesome. I was mostly to the right as well, I was the dude wearing the Burzum t shirt. A shame COBs set ended sooner than was intended because of the fucktard who spilt beer over the cables or whatever (or so they claim anyway).

Burzum t shirt who had a beer in a plastic cup? I think you sat next to me then moved away before diablo started playing.

Just came back from the London show, it was a blast, the encore had just started when someone threw beer to the mixing table so they decided to cut COB off but the guys still tried to play without the vocals until the guitars and key got cut off as well. Oh well was a fun night.

Shit :lol: I hope there's a video of Bed Of Razors without vocals etc

FOOOOK what a stupid thing to do !! Hope the guy got hung by his balls ! Whoooaaa wud have pissed me SOO much off if theyd cut the show coz of that ! :zombie:

London kicked ass. To bad about the retard with the beer although I already had to leave halfway through Bed Of Razors to get the last train back. all in all, an awsome gig.

Man that was a sick fucking night.
I was in the pit the whole time for Diablo and CC then just before bodom came on moved over to the right hand side of the stage so I could be standing in front of Roope(you just have to love that guy) :headbang:
Alexi throw a plectrum where I was standing but fell on the floor, I looked but couldn't see it as it’s black :devil: then saw someone pick it up and it was about 1foot away from me :cry:
Warheart the Kawasaki fleece gave it away:kickass::lol: Nice meeting you to.
I'm off to soak in a nice warm bath lol as I'm in so much pain from the pit....Sprained ankle and bruised everything else:lol:

Fucking awesome gig! I lost my shoe during bodom after midnight. Basically i was in the pit and my shoe was coming off so i went to the side and tried to put it on, then my friend pushed me back in and it flew off. I got a few people to look but apparently it had been chucked onto the stage :D After the gig i found out it ended up behind the keyboard :D Also i stayed after AND FUCKING MET ALEXI, HENKE, ROOPE AND DIABLO..pics to come soon.