European tour with Slipknot

Here's the transition from HCDR breakdown to Downfall. It's not very stylish but it's a good way to ensure the crowd is psyched when they start Downfall. Usually people start getting away when they play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbIc-E9tED8

Thanks! Not really stylish or smooth, but still, when you're on a tight schedule fancy stuff is the last thing you think about :lol:

wow is it just me or was that sloppy as fuck? both songs i heard things that seriously sounded like timing and note fuckups.

Nah, the first bit of HCD sounded crap but I think it's mainly because of the sound quality, because after 5 secs or so it sounds ok. And I gotta say that, from what you can hear, the solo seems pretty good.

I bet Copenhagen will get a longer Bodom set now that MH canceled their show. Lawl!

Yeah thats what I thought too when I heard ! :headbang: But no ! lol They played the set list and nothing more, including Living Dead Beat tho ! Oh man the show was gr8 !! First time for me to see Bodom and they were perfect ! Was up in 3rd row with a pretty good view. Sound was good and the guys rocked ! :kickass: Got some good pics and a vid of half of Blooddrunk. First time in Denmark Alexi said, so hope they will take that into account and get back here in Feb / March ! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Slipknot was....hmmm LOUD ! lol Im SO glad I had my earplugs !! Was a good show tho and they were ok. Most of the crowd was SK, but quite a lot of COB's too :headbang: Lots of peeps from Sweden, they had quite a few Danish beers ! lol

Was GR8 !!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

btw, some newspaper here reviewed the SK gig and gave it 5 0f 6 stars. Not one word about COB :guh:

Okay some short information from hamburg:
-The Sorrow sucked
- the medleyd children of Decadence and Bodom Beach Terror
- No MoS/DW Medley
- no other setlist surprises (Maybe Every time I die before Downfall was)
- alexi ran backstage and stopped playing during hate me solo and hate me chorus. the other band members looked really surprised and worried while he was running.
- I didnt hear any playing mistake
- it was at least 50 degree Celsius in the venue.

So wait...have there been different set-lists at every gig so far?

What kind of COB merch are they selling? Do they have COB t-shirts with tour dates on the back? Need a new one cos my last got ruined in an unfortunate accident involving a LOT of booze! That info would be great...cheers...

Anyone else going december 1st?

So wait...have there been different set-lists at every gig so far?

What kind of COB merch are they selling? Do they have COB t-shirts with tour dates on the back? Need a new one cos my last got ruined in an unfortunate accident involving a LOT of booze! That info would be great...cheers...

Anyone else going december 1st?

I think they intended to do the same setlist at every support show they do for slipknot. sometimes they have to leave out one song due to the tight time schedule.

yesterday was one of the two headlining shows so they played 90 minutes.

they were selling a tourshirt with hellhounds design a blooddrunk shirt and a blooddrunk flag and a black shirt with gray letters on it which sucked too.

Yes setlist was exactly the same as announced on Scythes, and yes in Copenhagen I got myself a (fcking expensive) Blooddrunk T-shirt with tourdates on (as support for SK). In Cph there were only two kinds of COB tshirts and no other merchs.

the Hamburg gig was awesome, even though it was really hot, as innuenDO said. COB put on an amazing show; they really seemed to be enjoying it, and it was great to hear Bed of Razors. I saw Alexi go off a few times. At the end Alexi said that, 10 years ago the first gig they played outside of Finland was at the Markthalle - here's a pic of then, and one from Friday's show. I've put some more in the Pics thread

COB @ Markthalle, 1998 ...
Picture_1.png

... and 2008
DSCF3134.jpg

this was the Hamburg setlist (can't remember the exact order and there may be a couple more):

Follow the Reaper
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Silent Night
Hate Me
Hellhounds
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Children of Decadence/Bodom Beach Terror
Bed of Razors
Hate Crew Deathroll
Every Time I Die
Downfall

Not in correct order and but the opener and the the last 3 are right. :
Follow the Reaper
Hellhounds
Blooddrunk
Sixpounder
Roadkill Morning
Angels
Hate me
In your Face
Children of Decadence/Bodom Beach Terror
Living Dead Beat
Bed of Razors
Silent night, Bodom night
Hatecrew Deathroll
Every time I die
Downfall

edit: too slow ;)
edit²: the funny thing is according to SOB hamburg 98 wasnt their first gig outside of finland. even the first in germany was in Osnabrück 10 days before hamburg.