...Ever cried to Opeth?

In still life Story Melinda and the Protagonist die right?? whit the last notes of white cluster(that lonely guitar or bass?) i imagine the ghost of the protagonist and ghost of melinda meet in the forest, and taked by the hand start to walk in a road between the trees until finally diseppear in the dense fog when the melody ends...music+imagination = magic hehehe but cried? not yet... if i discovered opeth when i lost my best female friend (was kinda girlfriend) cause dumb conflicts, maybe i will cried a lot...

I remember crying over Harvest and In My Time Of Need when i was in love with someone who left me.
and I shed some tears (not sad ones or anything tho) when i listen to Burden loudly ! coz it's just awesome

For me this is a tricky question, I´ve never cried because I heard some Opeth song but I listen to music which ever mood im in. Seeing as I used to listen to Opeth a lot a few yrs back I may well have cried one or two times while Opeth was playing.

Cried to Katatonia. probably to Opeth at some ocation to. it's a common thing for me to do once I've been awake for some 5 days or something. Then I go mental.

Once i cried while listening Hope Leaves,cause that song suited perfectly to things i felt than
damn,crying on songs is so pathetic

The ending of Still Life already made me feel very sad, maybe not enough to cry, but borderline. But it's important to consider that at some periods of your life, you just feel more vulnerable. That's pretty much all. Since that the ending of White Cluster has become my favourite ending of all Opeth songs. Beautiful story when you take the time to get into it, and when you understand the vehiculed feelings.

But seriously cried, no. I'm not a pussy, just sometime sentimental.

It's funny I'm reading back the thread and what I thought about Still Life's ending is pretty much the same as ProgressiveLanD, but a bit less "visual". I mean, I don't imagine their ghosts meeting in the forest, just meeting back in the afterlife, only place their love was possible. The little clean guitar ending really shows some happiness, don't you think? And that's how I saw it.

The ending of Dirge for November always give me... such a deep feeling. The background guitar sound that sounds like keyboard is just so beautiful! Wow. There's like a feeling of emptiness so strong. That's why I'm starting to consider it as one of the best Opeth songs.

yeha thats kinda ghey......i met this kid workin at the local mall one time and he was opeth ffan too...he spotted my Opeth Tshirt....he had thier logo Tatood on his leg.....anzwyayz...we got talkin and he started tellin me how he cried sometimes when listenin to opeth.........I dont know.........to me thats kinda over will.....PEAC EOUT

yeha thats kinda ghey......i met this kid workin at the local mall one time and he was opeth ffan too...he spotted my Opeth Tshirt....he had thier logo Tatood on his leg.....anzwyayz...we got talkin and he started tellin me how he cried sometimes when listenin to opeth.........I dont know.........to me thats kinda over will.....PEAC EOUT

I struggled reading this.

A friend of mine, who was seeing Opeth live, called me when they played Godhead's Lament, and I had been filled up with all these wacky feelings for a long time at that point, and the thought of not being there hearing GL for myself, made me cry. Of course, with a little help from the song, and the feelings that was right under my surface anyway.