Everyone don't like Dream Theater!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big Dream Theater fan, saw them once live and am seeing them again march 8 on their TOT tour. They are all amazing musicians (and Myung is just godly). :worship:

Mirswith said:
Hey there. I've been a long time lurker here. I must say, I'm a huge DT fan. Ijust saw them in Frankfurt, and theu rocked (Portnoy is a monster!). I surprised more folks don't like Train of Thought. I thought the heavier style would appeal to more progpower fans. Oh well. Each to their own.

Todd

I love Train of Thought, though it isn't my favorite DT album. Glad you enjoyed the show...I'm looked forward to a few US dates myself!

Totally agree! I mean, this is a Symphony X discussion forum, not a Dream Theater forum.
Thankyou two people including serge.. i was starting to wonder if we shouldnt change the name of the forum to DT Fanboys.. (p.s I will spell Dream TheatRe anyway I want to thankyou.. in Aus we generally put the R before the E -coz it looks prettier), anyway this is my last post on this pointless thread.. back to something decent to talk about.

Mirswith said:
Hey there. I've been a long time lurker here. I must say, I'm a huge DT fan. Ijust saw them in Frankfurt, and theu rocked (Portnoy is a monster!). I surprised more folks don't like Train of Thought. I thought the heavier style would appeal to more progpower fans. Oh well. Each to their own.

Todd

Dont worry dude, a lot of prog power fans seem to resent DT for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.