Evolution vs. Creation: The Cosmological Argument

I only answered a second after her in that thread, and I gave more information, therefore I deserve more respect. Now respect me. Dumbass.

FEZZILLA said:
I have thoroughly studied the false theory of evolution. Geology proves it totally wrong. The Biology is been falsified and exposed.Dr.M.Richardson proved that,"there is no highly conserved embryonic staged in the vertebrates:implications for current of evolution and development,"
The chart im looking at is all the proof one needs to through evolution biology away and replace it with academics.

If an astriod hit the earth and wiped out the dinosaurs plus,causing an ice age right afterward due to the earth being moved off its axis.Everything would have died and nothing may not have ever restored itself. Dinos would not have been able to evolve into birds becuase they would have ALL died due to the effect caused by the astriod. Also note:the earth is a nuclear reactor. And astriod big enough to shake the earth off its axis would not only extinct the dinos,but cause a nuclear reaction millions of times greater then any and all of the nukes/missles we have today. The earth would erupt with a violent fire storm wiping all life signs out. Then,the earth,being soon off its axis,would freeze to unlivable temps. would might have suvived the fire storm would now die in a ball of cased ice. No birds could evolve fronm a dead world.
Also note: Not one missing link as been proven. A few have been falsified and then proven wrong(Piltdown man ect.)but no evidence that ever supports any evidence of a missing link-not one.
Yet you still keep the faith.
Read the six days of creation and learn the truth of all orgions!

I have reading this post for some time, and have found your information to be less than acurate. The paper you cite from Dr. Richardson supplies evidence only that all vertabrate embryos do not pass through one universal stage of developement. However, they do exhibit similar patterns of gene expression and many of the same pathways are exhibited between vertibrate species, such as G receptor hormonal activation pathways and the like. You can even trace back point mutations and viral invasions in species to determine which split from the other and when. Currently, a motion is i9n progress to add both species of chimps to the genus Homo, as they are far more similar to humans genetically than any of the other great apes. In fact, the share as much as 97% of or DNA.
Also, the earth is not a nuclear reactor, it lacks the mass and the atomic fuel to generate a fusion or fission reaction of anykind. The earth is certainly not creating or seperating the strong and weak nuclear forces that exist between atoms. Perhaps you are thinking of the sun, which is a nuclear reactor, fusing hydron into helium and realeasing the energy by which all things on this planet survive. Also, no collision in the earth would have exploded with the force you describe or would it have obitherated the planet entirely.
And asteriod collision of the size believed to have happened during the mezosoic era would have kicked up enough debris and nitrogen gas to weaken the amount of incoming light into the troposphere. The result would have been a dramatic cooling of the earth and the difficultly in the survival of cold blooded animals that rely exothermic sources for bodily functions. As fossil of dinosaurs with feathers have already been found. Thus pushing the animals to select for genes which aid in other methods of keeping warms.

" The new fossils closely resemble the earliest known bird, called Archaeopteryx, which dates back 140 million to 150 million years.

Although the new fossils closely resemble Archaeopteryx in some ways, they lack the precise form of true birds -- in particular the length of wing and design of individual feathers. For this reason, the researchers believe the fossils were true dinosaurs that are the immediate ancestors of the first birds. "They represent a missing link between dinosaurs and birds which we had expected to find," said Ji Quiang, director of the National Geological Museum in Beijing, who worked on the fossils.

Both fossils were removed by the Beijing team from a dry lake bed formation in northeast China. The area has earned fame in recent years for containing rich deposits of dinosaur remains."

This is just an except of and CNN report.

As for the Dinosaur and human footprints you seem to like to mention it was of course discovered that the "human" footprints were infact the dinosaurs that had been altered by erosion and fillins. Of course that should have been evident as some of the footprints were far to large to actually be human.

As for the big-bang the theory that is currently in the fore-front is of course the idea that the universe has always existed and is continually expanding and contracting. The universe eventually contracts down until all matter is conpressed to such an infinately small point that the energy of the matters gravitational mass is no longer great enough to overcome it's own repulsive forces. Since energy can not be created or destroyed, this threshold is always the same. The matter then explodes outward in a "big-bang" As things settle and the rotating mass gives rise to galaxies and stars and planets, the mass of the universe will enventually overcome the outward acceleration and everything will contact again. The universe should in theory be able to expand and contract indefinately, reforming itself over and over again endlessly.

Tyros said:
I have reading this post for some time, and have found your information to be less than acurate. The paper you cite from Dr. Richardson supplies evidence only that all vertabrate embryos do not pass through one universal stage of developement. However, they do exhibit similar patterns of gene expression and many of the same pathways are exhibited between vertibrate species, such as G receptor hormonal activation pathways and the like. You can even trace back point mutations and viral invasions in species to determine which split from the other and when.
The problem you're going to run into with Fezz is that you're wrong. Everyone is wrong, except for what is in the Bible. :p I think he's just jealous 'cause he only has one deity.

Also, the earth is not a nuclear reactor, it lacks the mass and the atomic fuel to generate a fusion or fission reaction of anykind. The earth is certainly not creating or seperating the strong and weak nuclear forces that exist between atoms.
No, we humans just created those and stuck 'em on top...that way we can create NEW species when they melt down and irradiate most of nothern Europe...

Perhaps you are thinking of the sun, which is a nuclear reactor, fusing hydron into helium and realeasing the energy by which all things on this planet survive.
Everyone, with me, "The sun is a mass of incandescent gas/a giant nuclear furnace!"

Also, no collision in the earth would have exploded with the force you describe or would it have obitherated the planet entirely.
Right now, that sounds like a plan...

The universe should in theory be able to expand and contract indefinately, reforming itself over and over again endlessly.
This thread is living proof of that....

ledmag said:
cool. BUT, does that constitute a pacifist. A true threw and threw pacifist? No flame at all. Really, im asking.

For me, pacifism is just believing in non-violence, which i do... arguments and debates seem perfectly fine to me, actually they seem like a logical alternative.