But I don't see either cos I live across the street
It's a beautiful thing when it starts to rain
A man who drinks just to drown the pain
And I can't stop from dreaming there's something else

We are a fucked up generation
It's cloudy now
We gotta get out of here
It's cloudy now

Min should have been el serpiente de lluvia (the rain snake) but I normally stick with the first part. It is a funny and wrong translation of "Earthworm" from Danish to Spanish, it came out of a discussion and some beers 10-15 years ago. I use it on different places around the net.

A peshwa is a sort of Brahminic prime minister who served under the Maratha kings in India in the later 18th/early 19th centiuries. Poona (now known mostly as Pune) is the 8th largest city in India. There was a peshwa of Poona, and a friend of mine took a history course where he wrote a paper about him. I thought that was the most hiliarious title, so I used it as a handle here on UM. Unfortunately I got the two words mixed up.

I was the production sound mixer on an indie movie, and the director was named Dave, too (as well as the stunt coordinator). To keep us straight on the set, people called me Sound Dave. And, when you say it out loud, it sounds like soundave.

I was a psychology major and I have always remembered the lecture on the concept of cognitive dissonance. Something about the term struck a chord with me and I started to think about it and playing around with it in my mind....and for some odd reason I stuck intercourse in there as a bit of innuendo. Liked the sound of that one even more. Yes, there were a few beers involved. LOL. Anyways, the term kinda stuck with me so I started using it.