Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Agnostics don't acknowledge that there is no God. And you don't know if they did mental research or anything; I'm quite sure many, many people, atheists, could easily argue with you on the presence of God. Why it is more stupid to believe in no God than the opposite? That's pretty much the agnostic position on this case. "They blind themselves"; is this turning into a war where each position accuse the other side for being blind? As I said, none of them can be proved, so don't ever say that it's stupid. It's not. Both sides can believe in something, fine, but they can't prove that they're talking about something that really exists.

Also, I can observe that you abolutely didn't get my last post, but I don't want to go into mutual arrogance.

^ Yes please, do it. Sure, you can make your own definition of God and make it realistic, but and even there, I think I would doubt about it.

^ The thing about Islam... it's just because they are so many ! The religion itself is not going to do anything, it's just the population who believes in it that are more numerous.

What's the point of having a great number of people who claim to share the same believe, or believe in what they are supposed to believe in? i think this is the problem.
and please Widows stop your Islamophobia.

Satanism totally falls into the atheistic category. Some say Satanists worship Satan, but really, they just worship themselves.

how can a satanist be atheistic?

and someone needed to post this at some point, so i guess it will be me. you know, you gotta have faith!

gm_gallery4.jpg

Blind is not seeing, and choosing to not see is the same thing. Embrace knowledge with open arms, my friend, and you will see.

Reelo: Perhps I spoke too soon, but here's what I've got so far.

Think of each dimension as a carrying case for all the others. In a 2 dimensional world, only objects with 2 dimensions exist. In a 3 dimensional world, it can hold 2 dimensional objects PLUS objects with 3 dimensions. In a 4th, it holds clusters of 3d objects within it and applies a 4th dimension to them. And so on, and so forth.

Just like in all the other dimensions, the laws of conservation apply. So everything accomplished in ANY dimension doesn't disappear, or come from nothing. What this implies is that in a 4th dimension, it is more economical for objects to represent themselves as energy beyond a protective shell called the time-space barrier. Timespace is a fluid like state of existence, and retains the memory of what passed through it. With a primary boost of force, matter will fly through time and it's legacy is preserved by the water existing around it. Ripples formed through the water generate an image of what has been there.

From the 5th and beyond, everything is above the water. And in this region is the elements, you know the 4 of them. Earth, Wind and Fire. Though it is hard to say as to how those are actually layered, it doesn't matter. God is the guy directing the flow of water :)

From the 5th and beyond, everything is above the water. And in this region is the elements, you know the 4 of them. Earth, Wind and Fire. Though it is hard to say as to how those are actually layered, it doesn't matter. God is the guy directing the flow of water :)

Water. Earth. Wind. Fire. Great, you call yourself Christian yet try to explain God with notions that have been the domain of paganism and furthermore are far outdated.

Earth is no element: It's a heterogenous mix of many elements and takes many forms.
Water is no element. H2O itself isn't. It's a molecule made of 2 elements.
Wind is no element. It's a mix of different elements and particles in gaseous form upon which a kinetic force is applied.
Fire is no element. It's a visual byproduct of an exotherm chemical reaction.

Ummm now I'm confused ! At first, I thought like Reelo said. Then, I suggested myself that it was possibly a metaphor or something to explain an idea. But then again, I'm not quite sure. What the heck did you mean, Resonator?

...Perhaps you need to see this video : http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php
...which explains a theory about every dimension up to the 10th. Quite interesting, even if only theoric. Buy the book for more informations. You talked about time-space but it seems just all invented; it's not explained in a way it can make sense, maybe you skipped some parts?

Water. Earth. Wind. Fire. Great, you call yourself Christian yet try to explain God with notions that have been the domain of paganism and furthermore are far outdated.

Earth is no element: It's a heterogenous mix of many elements and takes many forms.
Water is no element. H2O itself isn't. It's a molecule made of 2 elements.
Wind is no element. It's a mix of different elements and particles in gaseous form upon which a kinetic force is applied.
Fire is no element. It's a visual byproduct of an exotherm chemical reaction.

Fire is in a plasma state in fact, containing both atom molecule and ions of the elements at the same time. Just little info

- Islam, with growing numbers each day, is going to destroy and divide the human population because of their policy on anti-semitism and "infidelity".

Expand what you know about Islam's policy on anti-semitism and infidelity.

i'd like to think chemistry and physics have advanced since Empedocles

:lol:

Hey Resonator, you still haven't really explained God. Also I would like to add that if you think religion is the path to knowledge, then it's up to you, but it's not my opinion, and I often think it's the opposite. It's the path the recession, non-evolution, conservation of the morals, etc. And anyway, there's just too many things to learn in this place we call World, I don't see why I would give any special attention to religions and believe in what they teach. You'd better hurry the fuck up and give us some good arguments, because you are losing all credibility right now.

I was trying to get your response, and it worked. Atheists and Agnostics acknowledge that there is no God, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They have done no real research, no form of mental study, nothing whatsoever. They blind themselves, because even as stupid as I am, I can put God into scientific terms.

Stupidly, I will await further stimulus to motivate me to do so.

lol you are an arrogant fuck whose opinions are based upon assumption and half truth

Christian, because for me, it,(the religion) and God makes sense. Some people argue that what the bible says is not true, but humans have been writing out versions of the bible for years. If what the bible said was not true, over time,(most likely during which the events are taking place), the content in the bible would have been drastically changed, and false literature would be eliminated. As well, it goes along with history. Other religions talk about profits and events that occurred at the same time as what Christianity claims. Scientifically, God makes a lot of sense. After it was discovered that the universe is always expanding, it means that it had to start somewhere; perhaps started by the Big Bang Theory or by a supernatural force which some people call God. Btw, I'm not trying to shoot other religions down or whatever, just explaining why the religion makes sense for me and to answer previously unanswered questions of other readers.

And I agree with Corleone; a Satanist can't be Atheist. If a person were Satanist, that's claiming they believe in a higher power= Satan. An Atheist does not believe in a higher power of any sort whether it's a God, Idol, Profit, etc.

Atheist or Agnostic.

There's no evidence or base to even possibly suggest their COULD be a god, much less the commonly perceived god in many of the popular religions. So I'm an unbeliever, same as I am regarding unicorns. It is possible they exist, as the universe started expanding faster than the speed of light, and because recently scientists have discovered a gamma ray burst 13 billion light years away, we can't explore everywhere. And also, since the gamma ray burst was 13 billion light years away, it takes billions of years for the light to reach our eyes, meaning it was all over and done a LONG time ago :)

like intothetrees said, I'm not trying to blast anyone for believing in anything, I'm just trying to support MY view. I don't mind arguing so I'm not part of that group of 'Don't force your religion onto me' people, if someone has something reasonable to say to me about religion or conversion then say it. That's just my opinion.

Some people argue that what the bible says is not true, but humans have been writing out versions of the bible for years. If what the bible said was not true, over time,(most likely during which the events are taking place), the content in the bible would have been drastically changed, and false literature would be eliminated.

lol how could you possibly think this. just replace the word "bible" with "koran" and it's an equally valid argument for islam, or any other religion with an ancient holy book

Blind is not seeing, and choosing to not see is the same thing. Embrace knowledge with open arms, my friend, and you will see.

Reelo: Perhps I spoke too soon, but here's what I've got so far.

Think of each dimension as a carrying case for all the others. In a 2 dimensional world, only objects with 2 dimensions exist. In a 3 dimensional world, it can hold 2 dimensional objects PLUS objects with 3 dimensions. In a 4th, it holds clusters of 3d objects within it and applies a 4th dimension to them. And so on, and so forth.

Just like in all the other dimensions, the laws of conservation apply. So everything accomplished in ANY dimension doesn't disappear, or come from nothing. What this implies is that in a 4th dimension, it is more economical for objects to represent themselves as energy beyond a protective shell called the time-space barrier. Timespace is a fluid like state of existence, and retains the memory of what passed through it. With a primary boost of force, matter will fly through time and it's legacy is preserved by the water existing around it. Ripples formed through the water generate an image of what has been there.

With such bullshit, you make religion and religious people look stupid. What you are doing is as equally destructive to beliefs, as, say, a suicide bomber.

If you are going to talk about science and try to explain things scientifically, at least get your facts straight. :rolleyes:

Expand what you know about Islam's policy on anti-semitism and infidelity.

see, haci, this is what i was talking about. people think as if islam has a policy on what to do with semitism or infidelity.

and who came up with a policy, may i ask? show me a place in the koran where it says what to do.

on the contrary, the koran says at multiple times that belief is directly related to one's conscience and everyone should be left free in their decisions.