Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
It's hard for people to understand where I'm coming from because they feel all these things MUST be contained within the world we see. Otherwise just doesn't make sense to them. How do we get outside our universe? How do we find the soul?

Stupid questions by stupid people. But I regress...

I figured it out (The explanation for what I meant before) but it's more complex than I made it out to be. It's because you can't really draw a separation between the elements, as they work in complete synchronicity with each other.

In nature and in fire, there exists a duality. In our world, things happen "In the moment". We see everything as it operates with and within nature. In the fire, we can see that those operations are mimicked by energy patterns. You look like you in that world, but events are created through the other 2 elements.

So we've taken 2 images that look like the same thing, and put them over each other to make one image of energy VS. matter. Can the next part be kinda like the same thing?

I'm not going into it until I figure out a better explanation.

How? Why the fuck do you not have a more original post for me to respond to? Are YOU full of shit?

It's hard for people to understand where I'm coming from because they feel all these things MUST be contained within the world we see. Otherwise just doesn't make sense to them. How do we get outside our universe? How do we find the soul?

Stupid questions by stupid people. But I regress...

I figured it out (The explanation for what I meant before) but it's more complex than I made it out to be. It's because you can't really draw a separation between the elements, as they work in complete synchronicity with each other.

In nature and in fire, there exists a duality. In our world, things happen "In the moment". We see everything as it operates with and within nature. In the fire, we can see that those operations are mimicked by energy patterns. You look like you in that world, but events are created through the other 2 elements.

So we've taken 2 images that look like the same thing, and put them over each other to make one image of energy VS. matter. Can the next part be kinda like the same thing?

I'm not going into it until I figure out a better explanation.

Stop with the LSD please :)

Can't you see that you are living in your own little psychedelic world that nobody will ever understand since you have no solid explanations to anything, everything you say? You might need to go see a doctor because you really need to ensure that you don't have any psychologic disorder, which is obviously false, but we never know. I don't want to argue with you, because there's nothing to debate of. There's no sense, from A to Z, and therefore, it's hard to form a question that is relevant. By now, I already know that any answer to a question will result in another big "?" and so on. Go write a book.

office is so overplayed, its horrible >.< but its alot of fun. inferno is such a CT map, trying to go to A is impossible for Ts. Aztec is great fun