Fan pictures thread

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I thought it would be cool to have a thread where some of us regulars to this forum can post our pics. Esp would be cool if you could post a pic sporting the t shirt of the band.....

Here is me (and Diabolik (Bob) & Metalprof (Ken)) at this years Powerfest:
pfest.jpg

Thanks..
I have seen similar threads on other forums and thought it was neat.

One of the best "fan with Novembers Doom shirt" photo I recall posted here a while back was Dan from Usurper @ the Hockey Hall of Fame next to the Stanley Cup!!!!

Pfft, why not :p I'm pretty cute so I've got nothing to worry about.

l_50ec5ec8fc74d86e47daab445f4f43ee.jpg

EDIT: It isn't a Novembers Doom shirt but I do believe that is my The End Records street team shirt - which sort of works?

Awesome pic dude. Thanks for sharing.
I used to have the "plastic" shirt too, but then upgraded.

You really do like dragons huh?

Yes, for many, many years...the nickname here derived from my love of dragons....and you see in the picture only one of the 4 walls, and none of the countless shelves of figurines...but if you notice the TNR poster in the middle(I wonder if this would make Vito proud :lol:); TPHD poster was hung up at work, and was there for over a year when is was taken down one day by nighttime gremlins (since no one would admit to it)

Awsome pictures!! it's so nice to finally put a face with all the blabbering dudes in here :)
My pictures have to wait until...NEXT WEEK!! ..that is.. if everybody's willing to pose for my crappy camera again.. :p
And Vito..you are my first victim..I didn't have one taken with you last year.. this time I will,and don't try to hide!! ;)

@Dragon Unearthed: You have a lovely wife,my compliments!! :)

even tho we aren't showing anything ND related,I will put a picture of me and my son when we we're at a metalgig (Severe Torture,among other bands) a few weeks back..

p1010015ma5.jpg

from left to right..Debbie (my sons girlfriend) Alain (my son) and myself..

tegeakeu1.jpg

Not really into Metal..my daughter Chiara..she's far on the right,with the black/white stripes dress..

P1010025.JPG

very early, while camping on the Pacific coast outside Cape Kiwanda, Oregon.
but the ND hoodie was in tow.
making coffee on a campfire is hard when you're used to an electronic Mr. Coffee.

and BeastFromTheEast, that pic is awesome. she's adorable.

My 'Novembers Doom' poster is actually in the background but you can't really see it, lol.

Photo2.jpg