Fav album right now

Judge gsz said:
read my first post mate

Ahh, I'm drunky.

Anyways, I've more often heard he's a pretentious twat than he's a genius, plus I didn't like them The Smiths songs I've heard, so I never checked him out properly.

(sure hope my memory suits me right and he is the former Smiths singer)

Allan said:
Ahh, I'm drunky.

Anyways, I've more often heard he's a pretentious twat than he's a genius, plus I didn't like them The Smiths songs I've heard, so I never checked him out properly.

(sure hope my memory suits me right and he is the former Smiths singer)

well it doesn't matter if you like them or not. But it just still amazes me how someone ot something can be considered "uncool" for some years and then suddenly they are so hot everyone just "has" to like them. And I especially get a bad taste in my mouth when someone points out how much he/she likes (in this case) the smiths, while I know a few years back he/she didn't have one good word for them.

Morpheus said:
Roger Waters- Amused to death (still)

(I'm waiting now for the new Ulver, Depeche Mode and dredg to replce it for some time)

the new Ulver is what I want too - have you heard the samples at jester-records.com ?

Judge gsz said:
well it doesn't matter if you like them or not. But it just still amazes me how someone ot something can be considered "uncool" for some years and then suddenly they are so hot everyone just "has" to like them. And I especially get a bad taste in my mouth when someone points out how much he/she likes (in this case) the smiths, while I know a few years back he/she didn't have one good word for them.

well rest assured, i thought they were shit then and they're shit now

Judge gsz said:
In almost every interview I read nowadays with popular acts those names are mentioned. bloc party, the bravery, jimmy eat world, autechre, athlete, admiral freebee are just some of the bands I recently saw naming morrissey as a huge influence...

bollox

PWN3D.jpg
im gonna post this again just cos i like it that much

Alwin said:
the new Ulver is what I want too - have you heard the samples at jester-records.com ?

and more complete pretentious bollox, always a black metal band who bought themselves a computer :tickled:

ulver wish they were someone like Drexciya, though they were never a black metal band or had anything to do with such woeful shite, we know their fucking roots and it stinks bad haha. even in electronic circles, who are ulver?? they can't fool us with their pretentious, look we've got a computer now malarky, though fools like you lap it up, go get the real thing ya stupid kunt

Allan said:

it really surprises me that you dont like smiths or morrissey, because a lot of the stuff i see you listen to has similar vibes...what is it you dont like, his voice?

i know that he can be pretentious at times, but i think the amount of beautiful, meaningful stuff hes done easily outweighs that.

also did you know that mikael simpson is a huge smiths/morrissey fan?

wow, you actually wrote four lines before "stupid kunt" - it's improving isn't it?

holy handbags, mikael simpson is a smiths fan?? shit!
*sticks gladioli in arse pocket and runs out to buy the queen is dead*

like fook :tickled: