favorite chord

JoeVice said:
i'm confused. those numbers represent fret numbers? that reach is impossible.

capo

+ thats just the same chord that mikael uses for the drapery falls quiet parts just moved up 4 frets instead of it being on the open strings

FRUGiHOYi said:
I really like this one from The Drapery Falls:

x
x
x

Movable, obviously.

that is a cool chord. its used beautifully at the end of moonlapse vertigo. i've heard it called a stacked fifth in guitar lingo. incubus uses the shit out of it.

Liquid Diamonds said:
My favourite chord is E minor. Simple as that.
+1, thats an awesome chord lol, sounds great, easy to do... that or g :tickled:
that and theres also weird thing not really a legit chord
x
x
x
pretty much a power chord with the middle part on the 3rd string, so its movable and it sounds weird and shit....

JoeVice said:
i'm confused. those numbers represent fret numbers? that reach is impossible.
no.. peter can do it.. his hands are the size of his guitar pretty much:wave:
EDIT; i can do it sans capo... but its only the 9, or the 11 with my pinky i can reach with barred 4... i cant do both:p

N-MAYH said:
no.. peter can do it.. his hands are the size of his guitar pretty much:wave:
EDIT; i can do it sans capo... but its only the 9, or the 11 with my pinky i can reach with barred 4... i cant do both:p

i dunno man...thats a psychotic chord. my hands are fucking HUGE. i have a wingspan of 10 3/4 inches between the tip of my thumb and the tip of my pinky.

JoeVice said:
i dunno man...thats a psychotic chord. my hands are fucking HUGE. i have a wingspan of 10 3/4 inches between the tip of my thumb and the tip of my pinky.
ya, mine is p much tthe exact same... whats ur point?
EDIT; almost same, just a bit less tho

N-MAYH said:
ya, mine is p much tthe exact same... whats ur point?
EDIT; almost same, just a bit less tho

well, if it can be done without a capo, i guess i have no point. thats just flat out a fucking insane chord to be able to play.

i just tried it again, and got really close...no matter how i position my hand, there is always one string that doesn't ring through.