Favorite forum members

Ermz for being the person whose post history I first check when I find something I absolutely need to know about anything engineering and for fielding all my annoying questions/generally being a sound dude. Carlos for playing along with my dreadful banter, being a great laugh and writing some cool tunes. Lasse for being so understanding in not banning me yet. Jarkko because he proves Finnish people can have a sense of humor, he's always one to watch and because that image of him in girls pants is burned into my memory. Marcus for being the life and soul of the party and I wish he would post as much as he used to. Ryan for being chill and making that damn impulse I still haven't found anything better than yet. Sonny for his iron liver, propensity for being run over by busses and his always improving mixes. Seb for trading tips, being a laugh and doing some cool mixes. Jeff for being a funny ass abrasive motherfucker who I still can't make my mind up about. Dan for his love of the Mars Volta and helpful advice and least but not least, Erkan because god knows he needs to release that damn album already.

Owen - for the best avatar on the forum :D

and for generally cracking me the fuck up

Öwen;10167810 said:
... being a great laugh
tylerbruises.jpg

I like most of the guys present here, or just mentionned ! I consider you to be the core of this forum, most members (registered, I mean) being there to post "new djent-core song from my free ep, please rate" or "why do these guitar sound like shit" ? Some of your pseudos are enough for me to wanna check the thread or post, cause I know it would be valuable information, or cool. I wish I knew some of you more, I probably have some spare time between my flights to chat !

I came here after the golden age of the forum, I wish I discovered it earlier, damn... I never lived the "andy sneap answers your question" era which is too bad for me considering I discovered the place by googling his name after realizing how good he was, and when I registered, I was already feeling a sense of nostalgia around here. At some point, some people were talking about creating an alternative forum, I'm glad it didn't had to happen yet !

For the record,a little while after I joined, I undertook a vast challenge : reading ALL of the main forum topics, backwards. I'm proud to declare I readed almost half of them by then (it was probably in 2009 or 2010), which took me weeks of daily filtering, and I discovered a few gems pepits. I still have a big set of bookmarks on my Xmarks account, sorted in categories (including "epic/historic" fun-rant-shitstorm threads!). Most of them are probably not worth it now (I was still discovering audio recording) but I like sometimes digging in that, some information is applicable whatever the current trend or technology.

The only guy I ever met irl is Brett, and he's a very funny and cool guy. Plus, he saves the planet cause he rides a bicycle, so he diserves an internet. I recognized him cause there were no way someone with a "Cynic" t-shirt would be someone else in south of france in a friday afternoon :)

This is no laughing matter, someone tell Phil he needs to stroke me more often, a beard needs some love brother.

tell phil's girl to stroke you-I think you might like it more than phil stroking you...

@Phil-do you place your monitors on beard height instead of ear height?

Does your beard get in the way when you poop? Like when you bent over for a magazine or something shiny on the floor while you are pooping.. does it dip in the bowl between the other beard and balls?

I seriously wonder.. damn, what a EPIC beard that is! FUCK THIS TOPIC, ITS ALL ABOOT THE BEARD NOW!