Favorite forum members

Sup guys?

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I believe I have one of your minions inhabiting my chin and upper throat area...

He asks, "any tips on grooming?"

====
On Topic, ALL of you guys have been just epic, I've asked some stupid question and made some stupid comments in my time but i've been corrected or advised to the best of your ability without complete flamage and I've picked up more here than I ever did/would in college.

I salute you all (and phils beard)

its ok beard I found you a girl of your own, you have a lot in common.

hairy-lady.jpg

Russia%201.jpeg

Haha great thread!! :worship:

Jaymz, Carlos, Metaltastic, Mike, Keregioz, Joe, Mago, Ermz, Azistenastora, Jevo, Joseba, Lasse, Dan Weapon, Brett, Oz, Emdprodukt, Dave Mustaine...:kickass: I was attempt to use some of the old names. And I´m sure, I forgot some of the good guys here!

Phew so many cool guys here (even those i often disagree with or am not a fan of their work or who give me some shit)... old-timers and some more recent ones...

I love all the help/sharing in here. People are super-helpful, as if they were Japanese or something, which is awesome. I dig the joking around too :)

On the top of my head : Andy, James Murphy, Lasse, Ola, Marcus (shootout master :) ), Ermz (amazing writing skills among others), Glenn (not sure if that's him, i mean the Acoustic Drums guide dude), the Finnish dudes hosting the guitar competition and AHJteam, Aaron Smith (good call on cutting that beard), Erkan, Pifos (great tutorials !), Ratsapprentice (Mr Brutal Death), Seizure, Brett Kalisia, JeffTD, ToxicGrindmachine, Bulb, GarethSE (despite the recent bullshit story that seemed to happen recently), DanWeapon, Machinated, DanLights, Lekteri, Joey Sturgis, ... fuck i'm pretty sure i forgot a lot of people here (a lot of people i've not seen posting in ages too...)

The guys into hardcore/metal and/or who commented on my music/mixes and who i had the pleasure to talk further about their bands and stuff : joejackson, mts... (Mark from Trials), Truie, Madtrash, LeSedna, the guy from Teamkiller (RIP), the guy from St.Hood/Down My Throat, Coneyis from The Judas Syndrome, Ola of course, analgrinder, Soultrash...

EDIT : i don't hang out here as much as i used to (at some point i was spending too much time reading/checking out stuff, and virtually no time doing music/AE on my own), everytime i need help when it comes to AE/music i know i can find tons of info/resources/help here (thank you search function), and when i'm bored/lazy at work i know i can check out some new threads and found something very interesting.

In other words : this is the best forum ever, thanks to those awesome forumers you guys are for the most part.

I also love to see how some of you improved and achieve great things throughout the years. Some i used not to care about, and now i love their stuff. Some others i liked from the very beginning, and they got a long way ever since !

Some people are very inspiring in here... the latter being the guy who posted the "listen to my fucked-up life story" thread (can't remember his name now).