Favorite Judas Priest Album

What is your favorite Judas Priest album?

• Rocka Rolla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sad Wings of Destiny

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Sin After Sin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Stained Glass

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Killing Machine

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • British Steel

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Point of Entry

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Screaming for Vengeance

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Defenders of the Faith

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Turbo

• Ram it Down

• Painkiller

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Jugulator

• Demolition

• Angel of Retribution

• Total voters
Nope only the real Priest albums. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least you are better than some newbie who said that "Painkiller" sucks and we don't know what metal is about :zombie:

Oh ordering too?

1) Defenders OF The Faith
2) Unleashed in the East
3) Point Of Entry
4) British Steel
5) Screaming For Vengeance
6) Painkiller
7) Angel Of Retribution
8) Hell Bent For Leather
9) Stained Class
10)Turbo
11)Rocka Rolla
12)Sad Wings Of Destiny
13)Sin After Sin
14)Demolition
15)Jugulator

\m/

can i write in vote for UNLEASHED IN THE EAST.:rolleyes:

(edit)...i see it was noticed before me that" unleashed" wasnt on the list...sorry.:saint:

i guess that the first albulm when i think of judas priest is screaming for vengance.
i wore out both unleashed and screaming cassetts in my teen years.:headbang:

between that one and unleashed i was a fan for life.:worship:

i got to enjoy most all the other earlier albulms (before 90)later but those two remain the most influencial for me:Smokin:

"im a nahsty surprise ...im a devil in disguise"...the Ripper

Screaming for Vengeance has some of my favourite songs, but some of the band's WORST performances (i'm looking at YOU halford)

Painkiller has their best on-record performances bar none, but alot of the songs are filler save for Touch of Evil and the title track.

So, based on performance and songs, i'd say the mighty BRITISH STEEL!!!

This is obviously the wisest choice as it's the album that gets talked about the most in the press, pubs, garages, and the internet, but it's such an iconic album and one that put Priest back on the map. And i'm not just talking about BTL and LAM, there's some truly amazingly awesome songs on British Steel.

Painkiller has their best on-record performances bar none, but alot of the songs are filler save for Touch of Evil and the title track.

Gonna have to disagree dude. For myself, every song on Painkiller was excellent. Some better than others, yes, but every album is like that. Painkiller is perhaps the only priest record that I absolutely love each track from start to end without even considering hitting the "next" button on the CD player.

My rankings:
Painkiller, Sad Wings, Screaming, Defenders, Hell Bent (KM), Stained Class, British Steel, Sin After Sin, Point of Entry, Angel of Retribution, Ram it Down, Turbo, Rocka Rolla, 2 Ripper discs.