• Fission

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Cronian

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
The currently active ones of course(excluding Havayoth, Otyg,etc.)

I prefer Fission, then Waterclime, and Cronian a distant third.

Waterclime, by far. I can't stop listening to it.

I love the warm organic retro 70's psychedelic jazz pop flavor of it. It's just so different from all of his other work. It sounds like a bowl of rainbow sherbet.

Fission - screamy death metal. It's good screamy death metal, but still - screamy death metal. I listen to enough of that.

Cronian - again, it's good, but it's cold. I used to listen to a lot of industrial and ebm music, and the one thing missing was the human-ness of it all. That had me eventually abandon the genre in favor of metal. As an industrial-ebm project, it's outstanding, but I just can't get into it.

Otyg - I would LOVE for there to be more of this, but that just doesn't seem to be in the cards.

of course fission in first position.
cronian, i didn't like the album, as i've already said (as qu appelle, i find the album too cold for my taste)
waterclime, i cannot really listen to that, it's not my cup of tea.

I love the warm organic retro 70's psychedelic jazz pop flavor of it. It's just so different from all of his other work. It sounds like a bowl of rainbow sherbet.

the new album is very "colorful" and extremely experimental, which I am all for...but sadly when I listen to some songs, i strongly dislike the vocals and the way it was mixed. I do applaud mr v. for the crazy drum programming, that type of style is not easy to program.

Of the three, I definitly have to say Cronian. As said before, it is very cold, and that's exactly what i love about it. Actually got it for christmas a few years back, and then always listened to it riding my bike to work in a complete blizzard. Fitting atmosphere, I suppose.

Fission is a bit ...monotonous... for my taste. I'd prefer more changes and crazy stuff. It's just that type of music I suppose. There are a few songs I love, but on the whole it's my least favorite project.

Haven't heard enough of Waterclime to give an honest opinion, which is a shame really, since I'm shure it is something really up my alley. Have to correct this at some point...

Waterclime, if only for The Astral Factor, that album is so beautiful, but for some reason I don't really like Imaginative

Cronian by far. Terra is one of my favourite albums. I like it more that most other stuff Mr. V has done. Fission was o.k. but nothing more for me. The Waterclime seems very good, but i have only listened to it a few times yet.