• Waterclime

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Fission

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Cronian

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
I hope it does.

seriously, i hope it doesn't. I like the cold environment it illustrates, but the way they mixed the album causes me to lower the treble and hi mids down on almost anything I listen to it on, whether it be my studio monitors, ipod, or car stereo. Its the same thing with Colossus...I have to do the reverse whenever I listen to that song to enjoy it fully, or else the fucked up bass will damage my speakers. Really thats my only gripe with the album. If issues like that were looked at more carefully, I would have had more appreciation for the album.

I guess maybe I should select my choices this way:

Fission 1st because of the aggresive, melodic music, and deep lyrical content that I enjoy most
Waterclime 2nd, because of the colorful experimentation and drum programming
Cronian 3rd, because of the "soundtrack" style direction.

Sorry I did not included Otyg in the poll, but that band isn't active.

i'm a huge fan, but at the same time extremely critical of production work.

Fission !!! :headbang:

ohmy i discovered this project just this year, and i played both albums to shreds!! especially Pain Parade, it's just fan-fckin-tastic!! It's already in my top 20 list of the best albums of all times of all artists! can't get enough of it ♥

But!! Last week i thought i;d give Cronian a try, too, while i'm oh soooooo on mr.V's music vibe... Shit, now i almost love it even more than Fission. It reminds me of Arcturus, Winds, and what not, and man, if you knew how much i love spacey music you'd understand... now i just can't wait for the first Gravisphere release!

at a year of distance from my last post in the previous page....i have to had few things:

fission is still in first place, but enterprise made me totally change my mind about cronian. i love this album, i think is one of the best mrV ever made. totally different from the first and way better!
and waterclime, well, i did manage to listen and appreciate them even they are still not the kind of music which i'm used to listen.