Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Danny, Vincent, John, Les & Jamie

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Danny, Vincent, John, Les, Jamie & Lee

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • The next line-up is always the best

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
any with Dunc but I like AND much so new things are great, too... then could it be the 'next lineup with Dunc'?

pagan2002 said:
"the next line up is always the best?" you cheeky fucker! ;-)
kulgan.gif

I have to go with the CrestFallen/Serenades period-Thats not a put down on any of the others-that was just a great period in my life seeing Anathema all over the UK and a few gigs in Holland-got to know the lads really well-remember the game of Footie in the snow at Tilburg 94?

danny vinny john n duncan... if I had to choose but only cos alternative 4 is my fave album and its kool duncans doing his own thing like Don said. All the more good music floating around.

I think music floats...anywho yer get what I mean

pulled_under_balance_judgement said:
i think on alternative 4 the line-up was : vincent, danny, shaun and duncan.
that's why i voted for this one, because alternative 4 is really special to me, bringing me much more than music.

kris
well, yes it was shaun playing on a4. I voted same as bbo because i prefer Johns drumming on Afdte and AND. The rest is easy guessing i think.

can't choose... really :cry:
I like them the way they are now. and, Danny, do you really want a next one to be better than this? (what do the others say... :ill: )

eeeeh talking about line-ups, I just realised that i'm gonna see Pybus in a couple of hours :OMG: a friend of mine called me to go and see CoF on an open-air concert as we can hear them from outside (yep I didn't pay as it was damn pricey and I'm not THAT interested...) kill me is you want but without that damn funny black metal painting he doesn't look bad :err:
talking like some elementary kid seeing the high school ones :D
but to say I hate the fact that the songs related to him have no meaning , just for fun ...as I heard