Favourite Bodom Title Track

What is your favourite Bodom title track?

• Total voters
follow the reaper, hatebreeder is also a good song. Hate crew deathroll was too. NOt nearly as good as hatebreeder or folow the reaper but sick. AYDY, is the gayest bodom song ive ever heard

are you dead yeat is a really weak song. uninspired riffs and a lame chorus.
my vote goes for Follow The Reaper, because it is less "chaotic" than Hatebreeder (which has by far the best solos of all the candidates).

my vote goes for Follow The Reaper, because it is less "chaotic" than Hatebreeder (which has by far the best solos of all the candidates).

It's better than HCDR though, at least IMO.

The only things that make AYDY worse, is the tinny drum sound (also present on HCDR), and the lack of keys. But as I said before, Hatebreeder and FTR are still my favorites by far.

I vote Follow The Reaper.
But I Children of Decadence is better, if you ask me. I also love Silent Night, Bodom Night, Bodom After Midnight and hell yea Everytime I Die!

Are You Dead Yet? is great aswell. Same as Bodom Beach Terror. Ok sorry lol, I just love all the songs. I can't really choose between a few!

Well. That song has a very personal meaning to me so I see it differently because I reflect emotional content to it. But:

The chorus has impressive rhythm guitar melody. It's inspired by insanity and sickness or smth. Too fucking bad it's impossible to hear. Check the Alexi Roope vid on youtube.

Also as in the entire AYDY album the synthesizers in the back are too faint :erk::cry: It would be so easy to save the album if it was possible to reach the mixer again..

Also as in the entire AYDY album the synthesizers in the back are too faint :erk::cry: It would be so easy to save the album if it was possible to reach the mixer again..

I dunno. I don't even think a remix could save the sound of this album.

IMO, the tinny drums (that were also present on HCDR) and the overly thick/overly heavy guitar sound would have to be completely rerecorded in order to make the album's sound remotely bearable.

The synths are there, but they're so quiet you can't hear them 70% of the time. For example Punch Me Bleed would be ultra good..